Yoplait® Greek Whips Black Cherry Yogurt uploaded by Candice W.

BY YOPLAIT

Fat Free Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Kosher Gelatin, Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus], Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose), Fruit Blend (Fructose, Black Cherry Puree, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Vegetable Juice [For Color], Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Nitrogen.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Yoplait Is A Registered Trademark Of
Yoplait Marques (France) Used Under
License.

Keep Refrigerated
Protect Wildlife -
Crush Before Disposal.

Chelle F.
Yogurt is not my favorite thing to eat, but I do like the whips. The texture is not slimy, so it is easy to swallow. The flavors are similar to what the label says and they are not bland or questionable in taste. It's fairly decent in terms of price.
Melanie B.
These are one of our favorites as far as yogurts go. The whipped yogurt is still creamy but not as heavy In your stomach. I recommend these for anyone who likes or wants a light yogurt.
Lexis H.
I love that this yogurt is so tasty and satisfying without the guilt. At only 100 calories, this is something I can pick up and not feel ashamed about. It also surprised me that the taste was so good because I'd tried plain greek yogurt in the past and had been disappointed. I would definitely try this again.
Jackie M.
The best whipped yogurts! I do not like how they make a small amount of flavors and how some are limited. I really love the coconut kind and that one is really hard to find. They really need to expand this yogurt style!
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
I have tried Greek yogurt before and did not like it at all. It had a bitter taste that I did not expect.

This greek yogurt, however, is completely different! It is DELICIOUS! I have liked every flavor that I've tried so far. And it is also fun to eat! The texture is feather light and you can feel the little air pockets pop while you eat it!

I would definitely recommend that you go to your nearest grocery store and buy so!
Emily D.
I love whipped yogurt but I'm not a fan of Greek so I thought I'd try the two together and see what I thought and basically i still don't like any kind of Greek yogurt.
Cara L.
Very soft smooth texture & just melts in your mouth. Everyone on the house kid's & adults love it. Plus put it in the freezer & you've got a healthier version if ice cream
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
I am not a fan of yougurt AT ALL; HOWEVER I truly love this Yoplait Greek 100 Whips Black Cherry flavor!! I try and keep it in stock in my fridge so that I can bring to work for a quck afternoon pick me up snack!! FI you do not like fruit on the bottom yogurt and the bitter or bland taste of yogurt then you have to try this!! It will blow you away!!
Sara Z.
Gilbertsville, PA
AMAZING! as i do not like real fruit pieces in my yogurt, there is a very limited flavor choice for me. finding these was the best find ever! the tastes are great and no pieces! not at thick as true greek yogurt which is perfect.
Megan E.
Waukee, IA
I love the yogurt mousse, but am let down every time because I believe for how light and fluffy the product is, the packages should be bigger! It seems like I eat this in 2 seconds compared to the greek yogurt. It tastes delicious, just need to be more per package.