BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kimberly H.
I feel like I'm having dessert or a treat when eating this. I love the fact that it's greek yogurt so it's packed with protein yet it's got great flavor, not bitter or tart. It's also a smooth and creamy texture and the added crunch of the toppings makes it perfection.
Adriana U.
Strawberry flavor is my favorite. Helps me stay healthy because is my go to snack.The price is just right. The granola mixed in is wayyy to good.Absolutely a must try!
Jessica W.
I have not been a big fan of Greek yogurt, as I don't like the taste. After I tried this product, I now have a change of heart. I feel like the granola adds to ththe flavor of the yougurt alomg with the fruit. I also love the crunch. Highly recommended
Alexis W.
Carmichael, CA
I personally need my yogurt to get my day going and I'm a very picky eater. So I go with Yoplait! With the Nature Valley Granola, I get my grains in as well and the portions are always perfect. I would totally recomend to others and I do! Literally the only brand of yogurt I use.
Esthefany G.
Pasadena , TX
This is a great Greek yogurt for the people that are training at the gym. Great calories and good taste. Super affordable and healthy as well as great tasting and if you're someone who's on a diet that's hard to eat great tasting food you won't be disappointed.
Jennifer F.
This is such a yummy treat when you're on the go. It's something you can feel good about eating and actually enjoy. Not only do I enjoy them for breakfast but I snack on them throughout the day as well. Strawberry is my favorite flavor.
Daisy V.
Rock Island
I love this yogurt! I eat it every morning for my school snack to get my day started it’s really affordable and if you haven’t tried granola crumbs on yogurt you’re definitely missing out! I say give it a try you won’t regret it
Desiree M.
These have to be my absolute favorite. I love the granola!! The yogurt and granola go so well with each other. It will have you addicted! It's affordable. Tastes great. And we buy ours from Walmart. I will always buy this stuff!
Sahara B.
Falls Mills, VA
This gets 5 stars because it is my favorite morning rush breakfast. Plus, they nailed it. I love the greek yogurt with strawberries and then the crunch of the granola. It all tasted almost fresh.
Samantha F.
Little Rock, AR
This is definitely my favorite go to for breakfast or a snack! I'm pretty picky when it comes to yogurt, but I love the blend of Greek yogurt with the strawberries & granola! Love it!
Kelsie P.
Will kids eat this yogurt?
Susan N.
Gloucester, Ontario
Will adults eat this yogurt?
Yolanda D.
What is your favorite flavor and why you pick the flavor what stands out in that flaver compare to the other flavpores
lulu j.
I love greek yogurts ,but I'm just not really a fan of yoplait , does this really taste like pure greek?
sonia b.
Orlando, FL
Is this product good for kids?