BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Greek Plain Fat Free Yogurt.
2x Protein of Regular Yogurt.
Great New Taste!
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
0% Fat.
6 oz (170g). see more...

Hadley S.
I love this yogurt as it is a healthier substitute to sour cream!! It truly tastes just like it but with less calories! It also great for putting granola in to give it the flavor that you desire! This is also one of my go to's in the kitchen when I just need a little snack!
Salina L.
Plumas Lake, CA
Foodie Expert
I love putting the Greek yogurt on my tacos! Lol hear me out,if you replace your sour cream with Yoplait Greek yogurt,you will NOT regret it,plus it's way healthier!
Parker W.
Anderson, SC
I love to use the plain Greek yogurt as an egg replacement when I am baking chicken. I coat the chicken in the yogurt then in bread crumbs and bake it. It keeps it moist and flavorful. This is all I use it for.
Rachel D.
Sand Springs
I love mixing this with smoothies or simply just eating alone. Very healthy quick breakfast or snack. I get mine at Walmart or target! The flavor is very delicious
Kelly M.
Spartanburg, SC
Tast good it's healthy and a good breakfast treat don't really care for the tast. It's has a little bit of an sore tast to it but for someone looking to lose weight is good. Has all the thing you need for a good healthly meal
Jayda R.
Victorville
This product was amazing it's mixed with Springwater it was very affordable I would highly recommend this product to those who want to try it it had an amazing packaging it was really pretty and I would buy this product again
Amanda R.
This yogurt is soo creamy I use this to help thicken my smoothies and for savory recipes.I Love that it has really no flavor of it's own so it blends with whatever I'm mixing it with.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Foodie Expert
I use this when I am making tzatziki sauce for my gyros. It's perfect! I don't like the access fat and yoplait does an awesome job with their fat free! Highly recommend for recipes:)
Elly S.
I use this Greek yogurt to bake with. The taste is great in everything I have baked with the yogurt. Prices are perfect too. I bought this from Walmart, I think only $1. I would buy again for future recipes.
Farrah E.
San Antonio, TX
I use this plan yogurt in many of my savory dishes. I like the creamy, healthier option to sour cream. I will continue to use this product. The flavor is great, and the value amazing.