BY YOPLAIT

• It is so Greek!
  • Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for live and active culture yogurt
  • 2x protein of regular yogurt (Yoplait Greek: 8g protein per 4 ounces; regular non-Greek yogurt: 3g protein per 4 ounces)
  • 0% fat
  • Vitamins A and D
  • Grade A
  • 100 calories per serving; no artificial flavors or sweeteners; gluten free; kosher

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Corn Starch. Contains Less Than 1% of: Kosher Gelatin, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Desiree B.
Brooklyn, NY
Yoplait Greek Honey Vanilla is such an amazing flavor. It's a bit pricey tbh, so it's hard to constantly buy. I bought this twice because I cannot get enough of its thick consistency. If it was cheaper, I'd buy it consistently.
Kay H.
Springfield
I like the protein in the Greek yogurt.  And this Yoplait Greek Honey Vanilla flavor is really tasty.  Plus it has the plus of being fat free which is great if you are trying to eat a low fat diet.  I usually buy it at WalMart.  I would definitely recommend this to others!
Molly B.
Marysville, CA
I usually get the honey or the original flavored to put in my fruit smoothies! The honey one is the one I've found to be my favorite in my smoothies because it adds more flavor and it's very good on it's own. I also love to take a couple scoops of this yogurt and put some oats and berries into a bowl and it's the perfect lightweight breakfast snack!
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is one of my favorite of the yoplait greek yogurts. It has a nice texture, and compares to the other brands just as good, if not better. I have always been a bit=g fan of regular yoplait yogurt. so maybe this could explain why. I do recommend this to others if you like vanilla and honey!!!!
Christian D.
Dry Prong
I found the Yoplait Greek Honey Vanilla yogurt was a very economical and tasty way to stay in shape. Having been looking for a cheap uet healthy snack to insert between meals this product was the perfect fit. The simplistic taste wasn't too much or too little. A very refreshing cream lightly sweet flavor I have come to enjoy very much.
jacqueline h.
Brookfield, IL
Super yummy I usually like to throw one of these in my bag if I'll be out running errands all day I have a little one so I'm always carrying around a lunch box for her snacks as well as mine I'll even throw some granola in it and it fills me right up !
Lily F.
Old Hickory, TN
I love Yoplait!!!! Every kind they make great yogurt and especially Greek. I don't usually like Greek yogurt and I eat theirs all the time. They also have a new custard yogurt if you find it get them all
Valerie S.
Los Angeles , CA
I try and add yogurt to my daughter and my daily diet . It helps me a lot with heat burn and it has so many benefits to our health I love Greek yogurt with honey
Kristina B.
I am not a huge fan of greek yogurt but after tasting Yoplait greek yogurt I changed my mind. Greek yogurt usually has a very distinct taste and in the yoplait yogurt the taste is not as strong but the flavors are delicious. I i hadn't become lactose intolerant i would still be eating this yummy yogurt but their lactose free yogurt is still tasty! if you want greek yogurt without the strong "greeky" taste i would recommend this product.
Elisa T.
One of my most favorite yogurt flavors! so delicious and creamy. It is a great, healthy, mom on the go snack. I would recommend this flavor to families. no artificial dyes and my kids like it too. You can find it at Walmart!! I highly recommend it