BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Greek Frozen Yogurt Bars Strawberry with Granola.
New.
Flavored with other natural flavor.
Strawberry greek frozen yogurt dipped in a yogurt-flavored coating containing granola crumbles.

Hope A.
Powder Spgs, GA
It was a good product but i just don't believe it deserves 5 stars. it taste really good though so don't get me wrong i enjoyed it. i bought this from my nearest Walmart. it wasn't expense and it looked like it would taste god so i got it. i would absolutely recommend this to others
Michael R.
Somerset , NJ
Love it especially how revealing the fruits come out beautiful flavor and I would definitely buy again because it has one of the best values I'm definitely a repeat customer for sure I would definitely recommend for the people reading this.
Lisa W.
Hixson, TN
It's OK but not with the granola. I'm just not a granola person. But yogurt I love. Think this would be a healthy snack for someone who likes granola but very affordable
Angela C.
Wilmington, IL
I buy these about twice a week great way to keep my sons calories up and a great snack I believe these are healthy and taste so good ! Good value for the money they don't last long in my household though !
Nicole A.
oklahoma city
I absolutely love the fruits bars with granola! The price range is very affordable. It taste just like strawberries yogurt! I've only purchased once but will be buying them again. 5/5 would recommend.
Adetola T.
I absolutely love these bars. They taste so good. It taste like yogurt and ice cream blended together. The flavor is delicious. It's inexpensive and it's a great healthy snack. I would always buy this if I'm trying to stay on the healthy side.
Jonna H.
We really liked these as a family. They were good a good snack to have around this summer when it was hot but still healthy. I thought they were affordable and would buy again.
Angelica D.
Austin , TX
These are my lifesavers every morning when I am in a rush for work they are totally worth the amount they cost they taste so good and are super healthy ! It tastes like heaven on earth to me I would totally recommend this to mommies on the go if you miss breakfast this is great for you !
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
Love these!! These are perfect for the summer on hot days or even when you just want something sweet without feeling guilty! I love this flavor, although there's so many good flavors.
Jocelynn J.
so good ! I love banana and strawberry to begin with and the granola just tops everything off ! it does have an after taste after so many my mouth felt very dry but other than that I love this flavor and Yoplait is overall a good brand !
Tara N.
I've never seen these before. Just curious on the protein and calorie count. Thanks!