BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Greek Frozen Yogurt Bars Strawberry with Granola.
New.
Flavored with other natural flavor.
Strawberry greek frozen yogurt dipped in a yogurt-flavored coating containing granola crumbles.

Alison C.
Alison C.
White Oak, PA
These are perfect for a hot summer day and don't have the guilt attached that regular frozen treats do! Feed that sweet tooth and feel like your indulging all at one.

If you enjoy yoplait's yogurt... you will enjoy these too! If only the boxes had more than 6 in them!
Jocelynn J.
Jocelynn J.
so good ! I love banana and strawberry to begin with and the granola just tops everything off ! it does have an after taste after so many my mouth felt very dry but other than that I love this flavor and Yoplait is overall a good brand !
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Logan, OH
I love strawberry anything so I had to give these a try! I got them from my local krogers! They were pretty sweet and had a bit of an after taste. I would try them again and possibly try some more flavors!
Dia S.
Dia S.
Philadelphia, PA
I am obsessed with this!! Its a better version of the strawberry shortcake bars! Would recommend anyone trying this! I have bought this a few times now and have tried other flavors as well.!!!!!!!!!
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Santa Ana, CA
This my favorite snack when it is hot because I could eat it. It is super refreshing and taste so natural. It was a good value i bought it at target for a good price.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Brentwood, CA
Yoplait is the only yogurt brand I have ever tasted so I can sure tell you that it is delicious, well besides frozen yogurt with chocolate and fruits on top
Destini C.
Destini C.
These are great for kids that don't like yogurt. they feel like they are eating a popsicle. I like that it helps with the texture of yogurt.
Judith L.
Judith L.
These are very good Snacks :) i love how practical they are and how they taste :) the granola addition is just perfect. love it :)
Amia W.
Amia W.
Jonesville, NC
I love these as a quick snack. They are delicious. They're frozen yogurt so a bit better than ice cream. Delicious and healthy.
Page L.
Page L.
Ash, NC
Soooo tasty! Just depending on the flavor the after taste can be a little weird but maybe that's just personal taste lol
Tara N.
Tara N.
I've never seen these before. Just curious on the protein and calorie count. Thanks!