BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Greek Blueberry Fruit on the Bottom Fat Free Yogurt.
2x Protein of Regular Yogurt.
Great New Taste!

Leticia W.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Foodie Expert
Yummy, this is better tasting than other brands and the fruit om the bottom is genius.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Foodie Expert
This is really my favorite yogurt. The best tasting and it is just so delicious
Alex F.
Alex F.
Hamilton, NJ
Foodie Expert
Very good. Good values for money. Nice quick grab for breakfast. Tasty. Yum.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Peebles, OH
I eat this yogurt everyday for breakfast it is amazing and is an healthy alternative to other breakfast foods. This is my go to yogurt I love the thickness of it. I normally get it from Kroger and it's really cheap!
Brittani N.
Brittani N.
Jonesboro, AR
Foodie Expert
I love Yoplait Greek yogurt. It can be a little tangy at first if you aren't used to Greek Yogurt, but it is thick, creamy, and delicious. I also feel like it really does keep me feeling full longer than traditional yogurt.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Love love love this yogurt. Blueberry is by far my favorite flavor. I find it at any local grocery store, it's healthy and good for a quick breakfast! Nice and creamy and I would def buy it again. I pick it up weekly
Laurie G.
Laurie G.
Kingwood, TX
Greek Yoplait yogurt is a tasty snack. and being fat free makes it more healthy. We buy this about once a month. The blueberries make it extra tasty .. It is usually very affordable at your store. You can usually get them on sale. yes, would recommend
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Kinston, NC
Yoplait Greek is my all time favorite yogurt. It's a good value for the price and not super tangy. Blueberry is the best but that's all preference. I usually purchase from Walmart.
Clare F.
Clare F.
Yoplait has the absolute best yogurt in my opinion. Always so delicious. The texture is a lot better than chobani in my opinion.
Maricha r.
Maricha r.
Lauderhill , FL
Foodie Expert
The Greek blue barry is the best. I actually like it when it's night time or after workout. It will keep you full.