BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Greek Blueberry Fruit on the Bottom Fat Free Yogurt.
2x Protein of Regular Yogurt.
Great New Taste!
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
0% Fat.
6 oz (170g). see more...

Andrea J.
Foodie Expert
This is really my favorite yogurt. The best tasting and it is just so delicious
Alex F.
Hamilton, NJ
Foodie Expert
Very good. Good values for money. Nice quick grab for breakfast. Tasty. Yum.
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I have one of these bad boys every other morning for breakfast. They are pretty easy to just grab and go or put into a lunch box. They have great flavor! I actually enjoy mine with cereal or granola on top for some extra crunch. 10/10 would recommend.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Foodie Expert
I love yogurt and this is one of my favorite brands. I love the blueberry as well as the strawberry they are two of my favorite types. There is such a large variety of flavors with this brand and that is what i love most of all.
Michele P.
West Warwick, RI
We are a blueberry loving family and this yogurt does bot disappoint!!  My children love "finding" the blueberries hidden in the bottom of this cup.  In a market that filled with high price yogurt this is a brand I can afford for my whole family!!
Sierra K.
Boise, ID
This fruity yogurt is so delicious! It's sweet, but tart. The texture isn't my favorite therefore I only buy it on occasion, but it is a great low calorie protein snack! I would recommend it to others!
Jessica S.
Peebles, OH
I eat this yogurt everyday for breakfast it is amazing and is an healthy alternative to other breakfast foods. This is my go to yogurt I love the thickness of it. I normally get it from Kroger and it's really cheap!
Brittani N.
Jonesboro, AR
Foodie Expert
I love Yoplait Greek yogurt. It can be a little tangy at first if you aren't used to Greek Yogurt, but it is thick, creamy, and delicious. I also feel like it really does keep me feeling full longer than traditional yogurt.
Brittney R.
Love love love this yogurt. Blueberry is by far my favorite flavor. I find it at any local grocery store, it's healthy and good for a quick breakfast! Nice and creamy and I would def buy it again. I pick it up weekly
Laurie G.
Kingwood, TX
Greek Yoplait yogurt is a tasty snack. and being fat free makes it more healthy. We buy this about once a month. The blueberries make it extra tasty .. It is usually very affordable at your store. You can usually get them on sale. yes, would recommend