BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Greek Blueberry Fruit on the Bottom Fat Free Yogurt.
2x Protein of Regular Yogurt.
Great New Taste!
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
0% Fat.
6 oz (170g). see more...

Sarah R.
I'm not a fan of fruit in my yogurt but this yogurt is so creamy and doesn't have fat chunks of fruit that it's actually enjoyable.
Clare F.
Yoplait has the absolute best yogurt in my opinion. Always so delicious. The texture is a lot better than chobani in my opinion.
Kirsty S.
Creswell, OR
Yummy. Fills ya up and easy and fast for on the go and need a good snack. Kids love them as well as I do. A must try
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
This got hurt was ok I didn't really care for it it was too thick and looked weird almost looked like or was spoiled
Maricha r.
Lauderhill, FL
The Greek blue barry is the best. I actually like it when it's night time or after workout. It will keep you full.
Kathy V.
Anchorage, AK
The flavors of these Greek yogurts are really good. The fruit can be found in the yogurt so it's not as artificial
Caiti C.
Edgerton
I love this yogurt! Only kind I will eat. Very good with granola and a great replacement for sweets in your life.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
This is my favorite so creamy and mixed with the blue berries is delicious plus good for you and low in calories!
Olivia G.
Hidalgo, TX
His is perfect for me when im trying to loose some extra weight or a simple breakfast or a snack in the afternoon
Nicky M.
El Paso
This us my favorire flavor but this last cup of yogurt tasted nasty. It wasn't expired but it was not pleasant