Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#515 in Yogurt
Yoplait® Greek Blueberry Fruit on the Bottom Fat Free Yogurt.
2x Protein of Regular Yogurt.
Great New Taste!
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
0% Fat.
6 oz (170g).
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS

This is my favorite so creamy and mixed with the blue berries is delicious plus good for you and low in calories!
Christian L.
Christian L.
Kaneohe, HI

Very very good yogurt compared to the expensive brands. My kids also love it! Flavors make it extremely tasty!
Estefany O.
Estefany O.
Los Angeles, CA

I gave this yogurt a try and i liked it! the plain yogurt with the sweetness of the berries great sweet taste!
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Fraser, MI

Great yogurt, can't go wrong with Yoplait. They always have the best flavors and this one is one of the bests
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Denham Spgs, LA

Yoplait makes the best Greek yogurt! It's not tangy and unsweet like Chobani. It's yummy and healthy for you.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Kyle, Tx

This yogurt is creamy and thick. It is very filling makes a great breakfast or snack. It is great tasting.
Chela C.
Chela C.

Me encanta este,me gusta su sabor es un buen alimento lo recomiendo me gusta para el desayuno me encanta
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Rockford, IL

Good but the frit on the bottom is a hit or miss it its going to be good or not depending on the season
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Portage, MI

The Greek yogurt is the best! Gives me lots of energy in the morning!! And the flavors are very good!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I love using this yogurt in my morning smoothies! So delicious and makes my smoothies really creamy.

Join Now