BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Greek Blueberry Fruit on the Bottom Fat Free Yogurt.
2x Protein of Regular Yogurt.
Great New Taste!
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
0% Fat.
6 oz (170g). see more...

Yoplait Greek Blueberry Fruit on the Bottom Fat Free Yogurt
I don't know you wouldn't like this yogurt I don't really buy this food often because I am lt&t, I wish I. Could but my sister love the blueberry & the strawberry & yes I would but this yogurt again but like say I am lt&t.
verionna B.
Miami
Excelente yogur,una buena textura,rico sabor,dulzura justa ni muy dulce ni muy poco dulce ,es una buena opción para una merienda saludable y sin arrepentimientos
Jenni S.
Easley
I love this yogurt and the fact that the fruit is on the bottom is great because I love to mix it in with the rest of the yogurt. This is very healthy.
Jerry N.
Katy, TX
Super delicious, great taste and great touch with the addition of Hershey's chocolates. Pretty pricey for only 4, but the flavor makes up the price.
Jill S.
I like this brand because it mixes well and does not have a bitter taste. My children like it because they like to mix the fruit off the bottom.
Jeana S.
North Vernon
Like this brand but it can be a little too sweet. Has a good flavor if the type of flavor is not too sweet. My favorite flavor is blueberry.
Clare F.
Yoplait has the absolute best yogurt in my opinion. Always so delicious. The texture is a lot better than chobani in my opinion.
Kirsty S.
Creswell
Yummy. Fills ya up and easy and fast for on the go and need a good snack. Kids love them as well as I do. A must try
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
This got hurt was ok I didn't really care for it it was too thick and looked weird almost looked like or was spoiled
Kathy V.
Anchorage, AK
The flavors of these Greek yogurts are really good. The fruit can be found in the yogurt so it's not as artificial