Yoplait® Greek Blueberry Fruit On The Bottom Fat Free Yogurt

Yoplait® Greek Blueberry Fruit on the Bottom Fat Free Yogurt.
2x Protein of Regular Yogurt.
Great New Taste!
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
0% Fat.
6 oz (170g).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Greek Blueberry Fruit On The Bottom Fat Free Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Athens, OH
I have one of these bad boys every other morning for breakfast. They are pretty easy to just grab and go or put into a lunch box. They have great flavor! I actually enjoy mine with cereal or granola on top for some extra crunch. 10/10 would recommend.
Boise, ID
This fruity yogurt is so delicious! It's sweet, but tart. The texture isn't my favorite therefore I only buy it on occasion, but it is a great low calorie protein snack! I would recommend it to others!
My boyfriend loves this yogurt! This flavor and all of them. He has to purchase at least two of every flavor every time we go. He will pick these over regular yogurt every time. And he does, we purchase these regularly.
N Providence, RI
We are a blueberry loving family and this yogurt does bot disappoint!!  My children love "finding" the blueberries hidden in the bottom of this cup.  In a market that filled with high price yogurt this is a brand I can afford for my whole family!!
Peebles, OH
I eat this yogurt everyday for breakfast it is amazing and is an healthy alternative to other breakfast foods. This is my go to yogurt I love the thickness of it. I normally get it from Kroger and it's really cheap!
Jonesboro, AR
I love Yoplait Greek yogurt. It can be a little tangy at first if you aren't used to Greek Yogurt, but it is thick, creamy, and delicious. I also feel like it really does keep me feeling full longer than traditional yogurt.
Love love love this yogurt. Blueberry is by far my favorite flavor. I find it at any local grocery store, it's healthy and good for a quick breakfast! Nice and creamy and I would def buy it again. I pick it up weekly
Kingwood, TX
Greek Yoplait yogurt is a tasty snack. and being fat free makes it more healthy. We buy this about once a month. The blueberries make it extra tasty .. It is usually very affordable at your store. You can usually get them on sale. yes, would recommend
Kinston, NC
Yoplait Greek is my all time favorite yogurt. It's a good value for the price and not super tangy. Blueberry is the best but that's all preference. I usually purchase from Walmart.
Walterboro, SC
Absolutely creamy and lovely. A sweet tart dessert or snack for any time of the day. The sweet bit at the bottom is fantastic and adds just enough texture to the yogurt that really does make you full.

Looking for your answer?