Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#515 in Yogurt
Yoplait® Greek Blueberry Fruit on the Bottom Fat Free Yogurt.
2x Protein of Regular Yogurt.
Great New Taste!
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
0% Fat.
6 oz (170g).
Yoplait Greek Blueberry Fruit on the Bottom Fat Free Yogurt
I don't know you wouldn't like this yogurt I don't really buy this food often because I am lt&t, I wish I. Could but my sister love the blueberry & the strawberry & yes I would but this yogurt again but like say I am lt&t.
Amber M.
Amber M.

I love the "fruit on the bottom" line, they're so good! I find that these in particular are so creamy and have just enough fruit to sweeten the yogurt without having TOO much. Good for satisfying a sweet tooth!
Jennie M.
Jennie M.

Absolutely creamy and lovely. A sweet tart dessert or snack for any time of the day. The sweet bit at the bottom is fantastic and adds just enough texture to the yogurt that really does make you full.
C Y.
C Y.
Hacienda Heights, CA

It's not terrible if you wanted a super-sweet American style yogurt. But the bite that just barely resembles Greek yogurt is nothing more than a sour twinge that borders more on rancid than tasty.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Cobourg, Ontario

I absolutely love this yogurt. Even though it's Greek yogurt it's not too plain and there are so many blueberries on the bottom. This is the perfect healthy snack.
verionna B.
verionna B.
Miami

Excelente yogur,una buena textura,rico sabor,dulzura justa ni muy dulce ni muy poco dulce ,es una buena opción para una merienda saludable y sin arrepentimientos
Jerry N.
Jerry N.
Katy, TX

Super delicious, great taste and great touch with the addition of Hershey's chocolates. Pretty pricey for only 4, but the flavor makes up the price.
Jill S.
Jill S.

I like this brand because it mixes well and does not have a bitter taste. My children like it because they like to mix the fruit off the bottom.
cassie r.
cassie r.

I don't eat yogurt but i buy these for my daughter. She loves them and i love that its good for her. They're a great price and go on sale often!
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Hidalgo, TX

His is perfect for me when im trying to loose some extra weight or a simple breakfast or a snack in the afternoon

Join Now