Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#667 in Yogurt
Yoplait® Greek Blueberry Fruit on the Bottom Fat Free Yogurt.
2x Protein of Regular Yogurt.
Great New Taste!
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
0% Fat.
6 oz (170g).
Laurie G.
Laurie G.
Kingwood, TX

Greek Yoplait yogurt is a tasty snack. and being fat free makes it more healthy. We buy this about once a month. The blueberries make it extra tasty .. It is usually very affordable at your store. You can usually get them on sale. yes, would recommend
Brittani N.
Brittani N.
Jonesboro, AR

I love Yoplait Greek yogurt. It can be a little tangy at first if you aren't used to Greek Yogurt, but it is thick, creamy, and delicious. I also feel like it really does keep me feeling full longer than traditional yogurt.
Brittana E.
Brittana E.

My boyfriend loves this yogurt! This flavor and all of them. He has to purchase at least two of every flavor every time we go. He will pick these over regular yogurt every time. And he does, we purchase these regularly.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.

Love love love this yogurt. Blueberry is by far my favorite flavor. I find it at any local grocery store, it's healthy and good for a quick breakfast! Nice and creamy and I would def buy it again. I pick it up weekly
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

I eat this yogurt everyday for breakfast it is amazing and is an healthy alternative to other breakfast foods. This is my go to yogurt I love the thickness of it. I normally get it from Kroger and it's really cheap!
Amber M.
Amber M.

I love the "fruit on the bottom" line, they're so good! I find that these in particular are so creamy and have just enough fruit to sweeten the yogurt without having TOO much. Good for satisfying a sweet tooth!
Jennie M.
Jennie M.

Absolutely creamy and lovely. A sweet tart dessert or snack for any time of the day. The sweet bit at the bottom is fantastic and adds just enough texture to the yogurt that really does make you full.
C Y.
C Y.
Hacienda Heights, CA

It's not terrible if you wanted a super-sweet American style yogurt. But the bite that just barely resembles Greek yogurt is nothing more than a sour twinge that borders more on rancid than tasty.
verionna B.
verionna B.
Miami

Excelente yogur,una buena textura,rico sabor,dulzura justa ni muy dulce ni muy poco dulce ,es una buena opción para una merienda saludable y sin arrepentimientos
Jerry N.
Jerry N.
Katy, TX

Super delicious, great taste and great touch with the addition of Hershey's chocolates. Pretty pricey for only 4, but the flavor makes up the price.