Yoplait® Greek Blueberry Fat Free Yogurt

Yoplait Greek is a strained Greek yogurt...thick, creamy and packed with protein. Deliciously blended with real fruit to give you the great taste you expect from Yoplait in every bite. Plus, it's made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners. Greek yogurt is good but Yoplait Greek is SO good. That's because our Greek yogurt tastes as good as a Yoplait should!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Greek Blueberry Fat Free Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Buffalo, NY
Love the taste of this Greek yogurt. It tastes like blueberries and is much healthier than the regular yogurts.
delicious , inexpensive , nutritious, soft texture , great packaging , great for snacks and even a light dinner
Rosemont, IL
I actually really liked this product. It tasted like I was having a smoothie in a cup. It was vey flavorful!!
Magalia
Good flavor and my daughter loves it too. Makes for a great snack. Just wish there was a little less sugar.
Doral, FL
I love it, it's so creamy and delicious, I think is a healthy snack to every day, it has a good price.
Hampshire, TN
My favorite yogurt. It's light and delicious with blueberries at the bottom that are the cherry on top
West Monroe
I absolutely LOVE this yogurt, it's my go too when I have a craving, it's the only brand I ever buy,
My husband loves this yogurt. It is part of his lunch everyday and he would trade it for nothing in
Albany
I like the greek. Lots thicker than the not Greek. It has a silkier texture too. I'd eat this.
Brooklyn, NY
great healthy snacks for both myself and the kids. They love it. Love the variety and easy find

Looking for your answer?