Yoplait® Greek Blueberry Fat Free Yogurt

Yoplait Greek is a strained Greek yogurt...thick, creamy and packed with protein. Deliciously blended with real fruit to give you the great taste you expect from Yoplait in every bite. Plus, it's made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners. Greek yogurt is good but Yoplait Greek is SO good. That's because our Greek yogurt tastes as good as a Yoplait should!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Greek Blueberry Fat Free Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
The yoplait Greek yogurt is so good! The blueberry is good, but the strawberry is my favorite! It is also very healthy!
Santa Barbara, CA
I like greek yogurt alot because its healthier for you and the fact that it has fruit on the bottom of the cup. You have to mix that but its so good.
Blackwood, NJ
These are my absolute favorite!! They taste amazing especially because blueberry is my favorite flavor! Very nice texture and super delicious!
This taste great i like a lot have a soft texture is healthy and also have a great price i like eat this yogurt in the mornings is very good
I buy my yogurt at Walmart and I love yoplait! Great yogurts, creamy and delicious! I couldn't even tell it was fat free! Very yummy!
Gray, LA
These are okay but i find these more bitter and reallly thick. I rather the plain old thick and creamy yogurt. These are too much.
Bismarck, ND
I can't handle the taste and texture of Greek yogurts but I love the ones from yoplait. Its like I'm just eating regular yogurt
Los Angeles, CA
I have a yogurt everyday that is how much I love you. It doesn't matter what flavor I love yogurt it's for sure yoplait yogurt
I love this favor it tast so good and i buy it all rhe time we buy alot of there yogurts and stuff i love there yogurt
Red Blng Spgs, TN
Love yoplait, especially in the summertime. It is so refreshing on a hot day. Flavors are light and enjoyable.

Looking for your answer?