Yoplait® Greek Blueberry Fat Free Yogurt

Yoplait Greek is a strained Greek yogurt...thick, creamy and packed with protein. Deliciously blended with real fruit to give you the great taste you expect from Yoplait in every bite. Plus, it's made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners. Greek yogurt is good but Yoplait Greek is SO good. That's because our Greek yogurt tastes as good as a Yoplait should!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Greek Blueberry Fat Free Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Englewood
This was on sale when I got it 10 for 10. Boy was it a good deal I should have gotten more as we went threw them in just a few days the flavor is good and not over powering like some others. When it is on sale you can get several and it is budget friendly.
Houston
This a delicious treat fresh chucks of fruit with Every spoon full I lil the thick creaminess of the yogurt must better taste and quality compared to other brands the flavor is robust and full of flavor I love to place in the freezer and its really yummy
These are very good. Perfect portion. They have different flavors. I usually buy a few different kinds and it last a while. They aren't too expensive and very healthy for you so I would definitely recommend it
I love this yogurt because I am able to add my granola and make it the perfect healthy breakfast. I love how yoplait gives us the option for Greek yogurt because it doesn't have that much sugar and it's healthier than any of their other flavors.
riverside, CA
I have a hard time finiding a brand of greek yogurt that i like. The yoplait brand greek has the best nutrional facts out of most of the other brands but i don't feel they have the best flavors with their greek or lite brands. I would recommend it to others if they aren't picky
Los Angeles , CA
Love these yogurts! These are what you can find in our refrigerator most often. I think that I would rather just have a blueberry flavor rather than the actual blueberries.
Queen Creek
This yogurt is super yummy. It is very filling. The strawberry is the best one. It's better than any other yogurts i have tried, and it's affordable as well. I buy this everytime i go shopping and eat it every other morning.
Gainesville, FL
As someone who likes to workout greek yogurt can be a decent source of protein. That being said, a lot of greek yogurts do not taste great. However, this brand has a great taste.
Livingston, CA
I'm not usually a fan of fat free foods or drinks because it can be unappetizing, however when I tried being this particular yogurt I liked it. It didn't have that obvious 'fat free' taste to it.
Northport, AL
I love this yogurt and the flavor it's full of blueberries that just explodes in your mouth omg I love this yogurt and I find it very good when it comes to your digestive track.

Looking for your answer?