BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Vanilla Fat Free Greek Yogurt. Made with natural colors, flavors, and sweeteners. Contains live and active cultures. Vitamin D added, no gelatin and grade A.

Yoplait Vanilla Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz Cup. Our Greek is strained and blended with fruit and flavor to keep the smooth and creamy texture Yoplait is known for. Yoplait Greek has 13g of protein and a thick texture. Without colors or flavors from artificial sources, it is delicious taste crafted from Yoplait Enjoy it! Gluten and Gelatin Free; Kosher Dairy.

• 100% more protein than regular yogurt--Yoplait Greek Blended: 11g protein per 5.3 oz (regular non-Greek yogurt: 5g protein per 5.3 oz)
  • Vitamin D added
  • Grade A
  • 140 calories per serving
  • Gelatin free
  • Gluten free
  • Kosher

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Contains less than 1% of: Modified Corn Starch, Potassium Sorbate added to maintain freshness, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Nicolle C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this yogurt! I always add some granola and fresh fruit to create my own parfaits in the morning! I buy it every week when I go to the grocery store and it is definitely worth the price. Always a go to in my cart! I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a yummy snack!
Anais G.
My kids both love this style of yogurt. I have to buy 2 of the big tubs a week because that's how fast they go through it. I love that it's a snack/meal that is healthy and good for them and they enjoy eating it so much; If we run out before the week is over my kids have a fit.
Lyndsey J.
Athens , GA
Greek yogurt is always a delicious, filling and healthy breakfast option. I love that it's affordable and can easily be taken on the go. I love the vanilla flavor because it's easy to add raisins, granola bites and more to add a dash of fun! I would buy again.
Laura S.
This is my favorite brand of yogurt. I have more recently tried that greek yogurt as well, which is great. It is affordable, and tastes great. It is really healthy for you. It makes the perfect little snack during the day. It has many great flavors.
Kristina B.
Cumming, GA
I love the greek vanilla flavors. I find that If I mix in some honey or granola it just adds to the flavor. I find that greek yogurt is not as sweet as others. But if my sweet tooth yelling then I can just add some small chunks of chocolate. Some times I will also add banana.
Ericka F.
I love this kind of yogart bc I can add anything to it like almonds, strawberries,etc. It's also very heathy and filling. It's great for any time of day bc it's light and easy to pack whether it's a midday snack or apart of your lunch
Brittney G.
Camarillo, CA
I love yogurt and this is my go to if I want some. It's simple and tasty. Vanilla is a classic flavor so you can't go wrong. I love it on its own and mixed with granola or fruit. You can get it at any supermarket so that's a plus!!
Allysia K.
My six year old loves these. She likes to add candies or fruit to them. They don't taste as sweet as other brands but she still likes them. Yoplait Fat Free Greek Yogurt i one thing that is always in my refrigerator.
Johanna V.
Livingston, CA
It's the perfect healthy snack! Perfect serving, tastes delicious, low on calories, low sugar and good protein! Toss in some fresh blueberries or strawberries and it's a perfect snack before hitting the gym!
Hannah B.
I like the variety flavors that they have and the greek yogurt alternative is always healthier. The flavor is good as well, some other "healthy" greek yogurt options just taste bitter, but not these.