Yoplait® Greek Blended Vanilla Fat Free Yogurt

Yoplait Vanilla Fat Free Greek Yogurt. Made with natural colors, flavors, and sweeteners. Contains live and active cultures. Vitamin D added, no gelatin and grade A.

Yoplait Vanilla Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz Cup. Our Greek is strained and blended with fruit and flavor to keep the smooth and creamy texture Yoplait is known for. Yoplait Greek has 13g of protein and a thick texture. Without colors or flavors from artificial sources, it is delicious taste crafted from Yoplait Enjoy it! Gluten and Gelatin Free; Kosher Dairy.

• 100% more protein than regular yogurt--Yoplait Greek Blended: 11g protein per 5.3 oz (regular non-Greek yogurt: 5g protein per 5.3 oz)
  • Vitamin D added
  • Grade A
  • 140 calories per serving
  • Gelatin free
  • Gluten free
  • Kosher

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Contains less than 1% of: Modified Corn Starch, Potassium Sorbate added to maintain freshness, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Johanna V.
Livingston, CA
It's the perfect healthy snack! Perfect serving, tastes delicious, low on calories, low sugar and good protein! Toss in some fresh blueberries or strawberries and it's a perfect snack before hitting the gym!
Nicolle C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this yogurt! I always add some granola and fresh fruit to create my own parfaits in the morning! I buy it every week when I go to the grocery store and it is definitely worth the price. Always a go to in my cart! I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a yummy snack!
Angel B.
Maryville, TN
I love this yogurt! It has a great flavor, and I use it in my smoothies for breakfast. My son loves it, and he doesn’t even much care for yogurt! I originally had bought this to see if anyone in my family could eat Greek yogurt over regular, and they love this!
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
My family loves this product! We have yogurt in our home at al times and more times than not we have YoPlait Vanilla. It tastes great and the price is great. I like being able to buy this in a 32oz container where as most other brands don't offer that size.
Kimberly K.
Phenix City
I have recently started using greek yogurt regularly. So far Yoplait and Chobani are the brands that I like the most. I typically purchase Yoplait thought because it is a better value that Chobani. I can also get coupons more often for Yoplait (and that is a definitely plus in my book!).
Kennedy B.
Big Lake
I absolutely love this kind of yogurt. The vanilla cup cake is my 2 favorite as well. You can never go wrong with the original Vanilla, but this is the only brand of yogurt that I actually enjoy the vanilla. It keeps you fit and active as well. A Yoplait a day keeps the doctor away!
Payton M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these! I always add this kind of yogurt to my smoothies. These are great with granola for an on the go breakfast! These are easy to find at most stores. I buy this every grocery trip. So good to have on hand.
Tiffany F.
Bronx, NY
I always get several of these, they are on the grocery list every week. I love adding my own toppings as a way to get healthy nutrients in like brazil nuts, flax seeds and maybe some dark chocolate.
Tracey H.
Just starting to eat yogurt and this is definitely my choice. I'm starting a diet and this taste really good with granola and blueberries. You definitely get your money's worth at Walmart
Mercedes B.
Nice thick texture. Smooth. Great vanilla flavor. I usually eat it along with my lunch for work. I also eat it for breakfast in busy days or add it into a smoothie for a creamy texture.