Yoplait® Greek Blended Strawberry Raspberry Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Berenice C.Yoplait® Greek Blended Strawberry Raspberry Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Felecia F.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Fat Free Greek Yogurt Strawberry Raspberry. Made with natural colors, flavors, and sweeteners. Vitamin D added. Free from gluten.

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Sugar, Strawberries, Cherries, Water, Cranberries, Raspberries, Modified Corn Starch, Malic Acid, Vegetable Juice [for Color], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% or less of: Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus).

Amanda W.
Elizabethtown
This Greek yogurt is so delicious and creamy! It doesn’t have that spoiled milk taste, and they are always running deals so it is super affordable!  Yoplait® Greek Strawberry Yogurt With Nature Valley Granola
Alex D.
Laingsburg, MI
Much better than other greek yogurts I have tried, though not quite as healthy. The fruit in it was delicious, but the actual yogurt wasn't great. I bought it from Meijer, and it is a fairly good value compared to other expensive greek yogurts. Probably will not repurchase but will continue to buy the yoplait brand.
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
I love this yogurt, it is perfectly sweet but has the nice consistency of greek yogurt.  It comes in a variety of delicious flavors and I can add it to a smoothie or put granola in it and its very healthy.  I would definitely recommend this as a snack or dessert for anyone.
Kenyatta L.
Columbus, OH
Favorite yogurt! It taste so good. I love yogurt period but this is my favorite because its great for when your in a rush and just in general for a snack, but the taste is like eating real fruit. I taste the strawberry in every bite. Its also low fat so thats just a plus
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
This Greek Strawberry Yogurt is delicious I love it I want some more of it. I wish I had coupons for it. I am a first time consumer may get more. Yes, this is a good flavor and value for its cost. Not too bad for it's health benefits too. I would definitely recommend to others.
johanna c.
Bronx, NY
this yogurts literally makes me want it every time of how good it is. affordable where you can buy in any place and i am a repeat consumer since i love it so much, its a good value and i recommend you guys to eat all the other flavors because its so delicious
Lauren R.
Love that it's fat free. Not my favorite brand of yogurt, since sometimes it doesn't fill me like other yogurts, but I buy on the regular. I love the strawberry flavoring and it's my go-to for this brand. A bit heavier than other yogurts that I buy constantly.
Chelsea R.
Phoenix, NY
This is my favorite yogurt and is the most affordable as well. It has a great flavor and consistency along with being a healthy choice in comparison to other options. My children also enjoy this yogurt making it a great choice for the whole family.
Briana A.
Las Cruces, NM
Flavor is good. I’d say it’s a little more sour that other Greek yogurts and the texture is a little more chunky. Still good enough to eat but if I had a Chou e between this and another leading Greek yogurt brand I would probably choose the latter.
Taylor B.
This is my favorite flavor or Yoplait fat free yogurt. It is sold at a nice price and is occasionally on sale. I am a repeat customer since my first time buying. It is comparable to other Greek yogurt products, thick, creamy, and delicious!