BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Greek is a strained Greek yogurt...thick, creamy and packed with protein. Deliciously blended with real fruit to give you the great taste you expect from Yoplait in every bite. Plus, it's made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners.

Janet D.
I find it kind of odd doing reviews for food since we all have things we do and do not like. but since i have to review something...here it goes. I'm not one for fat free foods i do not like the taste of them so i did not like this as much as any other yogurt
Olivia G.
I love Greek yogurt because it's really good and healthy and I don't feel like typing so I'm using speak to text and saying random words just to fill in the review because I want boxes don't really care about these reviews.
Kara S.
Greek yogurt doesn't do it for me. I'm not sure that everyone wouldn't like it, but I have tried various brands and it is not my favorite. I love other Yoplait options, but this type of yogurt I will pass on in the future.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
So i I saw this at the supermarket and I'm a big chobani fan but I wanted to try this. It Tastes great until ... You finish the bite. There is such a bad aftertaste. So sadly I won't be buying this again.
Kathleen H.
This is my favorite kind of yoplait yogurt. With it being fat free it makes a good choice for a daytime snack. The pricing isn't bad per cup, and I feel like it's a better Greek yogurt it's not too thick.
Shaneen P.
Nampa, ID
Love this yogurt, high in protein and flavor! Tastes just like a raspberry yogurt should, both sweet and tart, purchased at grocery outlet, seems healthy enough. Would define buy it again.
Amanda R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really enjoyed eating this yogurt. The flavor was spot on, especially for it being Greek yogurt. The texture was great, as well. I'd definitely buy this again.
Melanie C.
New York, Ny
These taste really good and I love how sometimes the fruits are mixed in with the you hurt and it taste very good . Found in VHS a lot too
Sabrina S.
Seaside, CA
I buy these for my daughters lunches and she absolutely loves them! The texture is creamy and smooth and they taste amazing.
Elizabeth P.
PHOENIX, AZ
I love yoplait yogurt, but i count calories so i buy this one which is fat free and it tastes as good as regular one