Yoplait® Greek Blended Coconut Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by A P.Yoplait® Greek Blended Coconut Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by Lina S.Yoplait® Greek Blended Coconut Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by Felecia F.

BY YOPLAIT

Our Greek is strained and blended with fruit and flavor to keep the smooth and creamy texture Yoplait is known for Yoplait

• 100% more protein than regular yogurt--Yoplait Greek Blended: 11g protein per 5.3 oz (regular non-Greek yogurt: 5g protein per 5.3 oz)
  • Vitamin D added
  • Grade A
  • 150 calories per serving
  • Gelatin free
  • Gluten free
  • Kosher

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Sugar, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Coconut, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% or less of: Potassium Sorbate added to maintain freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Natural Flavor.

Nicole M.
Lomita, CA
This is the best Greek yogurt ever!!! I’ve tried other Greek yogurts and none of them come close to this. The coconut flavor is my favorite. It’s not the easiest flavor to find thought. I have found it at Target and sometimes at Ralph’s. The problem very is great and even better when it goes on sale. If you haven’t tried it you should!!! You won’t be disappointed.
Cydney C.
Athens, OH
I love the Yoplait blended options! They add pizazz to my yogurt experience. I buy this at both Walmart and Kroger and they are usually on sale. They are a staple in the lunches I pack for lunch. A lot better than other yogurt brands I have tried in the past.
Grace C.
I really like this yogurt. It doesn't taste too strong, and is great with granola or fruit. I've bought this several times. The only problem that I have with this yogurt is that it goes bad very quickly.
Nikki B.
Bardstown, KY
My all-time favorite yogurt I absolutely love coconut this is the only brand of coconut yogurt by The Taste is amazing you can taste it took coconut flavor for consistency is amazing love it
Megan P.
Greenwood, IN
I really enjoy this yogurt because I really like coconut and I'm a big fan of Greek yogurt. I always buy this brand and it's not too sour and has the right amount of sweetness to it. I would recommend this to others.
Tianna G.
Windham, ME
This one was delicious but the sugar was a little high for a greek yogurt - the taste was out of this world! I was amazed by the flavor.  It was a great snack with protein that kept me full until lunch! Bought at my local grocery store, Hannaford! It's more a dessert than healthy snack but yummy!
Sue W.
Coconut is one of my favorite flavors in any type of food, and I like the little coconut bits sprinkled throughout the yogurt. However, this flavor compared to the others from the same line contains a bit more artificial ingredients, making it less natural.
Jade S.
This yogurt is very fresh, healthy an delicious! It is very much affordable an not expensive at all. I recommend going to your local market an purchasing some an I would continue to purchase this item. An there is nothing further that I'd like to add about this item.
Courtney S.
Marion , IL
I'm a sucker for anything coconut. These are super good and they don't have a lot of calories! The taste of coconut is def there but not over powering. Will buy again! Will recommend to everyone who loves coconut
Karina R.
San Fernando, CA
I'm in love with these yogurts. These are my go to snacks. The flavors are incredible. I buys these from cons most of the time. I constantly buy these yogurts. The whole family loves them. Different flavors satisfy every craving I could have.