Yoplait® Greek Blended Blueberry Fat Free Yogurt

100% More Protein than Regular Yogurt: Yoplait Greek Blended: 11g Protein per 5.3 oz.; Regular Non-Greek Yogurt: 5g Protein per 5.3 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Greek Blended Blueberry Fat Free Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Murfreesboro, TN
Super healthy and one of my favorite go to snacks!! I buy these every time I go to the grocery store. They're are affordable and have amazing flavor! I always add oats, nuts, and raisins when I have the yogurt! I would highly recommend this yogurt to anyone looking for a light and simple snack during their lunch break!
Odessa, TX
Love the Yoplait greek fruit blended yogurt cups!  They are so creamy and taste wonderful. I love the strawberry.  I've been eating this brand of yogurt of a long time and won't change.  I definitely consider this a healthy snack and refer it to others.
Uncasville, CT
Yogurt is absolutely delicious!! Especially Yoplait yogurt! It's so soft and you can really taste the fruit in the yogurt. It's tasty yogurt for a GREAT price! I would highly recommend this product to everyone who enjoys yogurt!
HOUSTON
I'm not a big fan of yogurt. But when I eat it, thus brand is my go to. I am a repeat buyer of this product. It's thick and creamy. It's a good snack to fill you up. I think I would recommend this to others out there
Philadelphia, PA
This also a great brand to get for Greek yogurt. I purchased this at Shoprite supermarket and it's affordable not to pricey but a great value for the quality of the product. I would purchase again especially if it's on sale
Winters, CA
Blueberry is my absolute favorite flavor or yogurt. And yoplait is so yummy and smooth with low calories. I like to put these in the feeezer and then let them thaw a little for a delicious frozen dessert
I pack these in my lunches and for the kids! They're always requested! Great serving size; this yogurt is amazing paired with a crunchy granola, the blueberry flavor is prominent but not overwhelming. The texture is smooth, compared to other brands. I will definitely keep on buying!

Tasty snack that I recommend my trainer, I can eat it for the healthy and nutritious although several people tell me that they do not like the product, but I think every taste and organism is different, it is good to carry it in the wallet or the car for any moment Of anxiety

If you are looking for a yogurt that don't have sugar in it this would be for you. The Greek yogurt doesn't have the taste that regular yogurt does. It is healthier for you though.
Honolulu, HI
Personally I did not enjoy this yogurt. I wanted a healthy alternative to the original ones, but this was not sweet enough for me. I enjoy the original ones much more even though they have more suger. This one is a healthy option, but I did not enjoy the taste of it.

Looking for your answer?