BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait?? Greek 2X Protein Strawberry Fat Free Yogurt.
Save Lids to save lives??.
Vitamins A & D.
Grade A.
Fruit on the Bottom.
4 - 4 oz (113g) cups/1 lb (453g).

Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
Foodie Expert
Perfect early morning or before the gym! Giving you those building blocks and energy you need to start your day. It taste good The price point is comparable to most other grocery store yogurts . I prefer to keep my yogurt separate from the kids so I know I have some. This yogurt is good for those who really struggle with breakfast. I naturally very queasy in the morning so this is easy for me and gives me what I need.
Irene G.
Irene G.
Foodie Expert
When I used to eat Yogurt this was the only brand I would buy. The fruit within the yogurt always tasted the way it should, like fruit! Had flavor and was a great mid-day snack. Great price and I truly miss being able to eat it. Diet restrictions keep me from buying it anymore but if I could eat it one more time, I would!
Tiesa S.
Tiesa S.
Great to take for lunch or for a quick snack. It great for any age. I get it at Wal-Mart whenever we buy groceries. The price is reasonable compared to other brands and healthy snacks. The favor is rich and sweet and always good. My coworker got me hookex
Martha A.
Martha A.
This yogurt is actually pretty good. The Greek yogurt is absolutely amazing. It is actually thicker then the regular yoplait but it's good. I first tried it awhile ago and that's because my husband told me too & it turned out to be very impressive
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
No. Just no. Greek yogurt is meant to have fat otherwise the consistency becomes very poor, weak, and fake. Yoplait had good intentions but this was not a good execution. I think they really bombed on this product and I wish they could do better.
Sharon V.
Sharon V.
Northridge, CA
A lot of people seem to love Yoplait, but I was never fond of it. Nonetheless, I gave it a try. I don't like the taste, it's too fruity. and it's quite sweet. But, others may like Yoplait.
Sequell M.
Sequell M.
Savannah, GA
I just love yogurt anyway.I don't know what it is.it smooth and it has fruits in it an I like that and beside it taste great.I would say try it your like it,like I did.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This yougurt tastes amazing it is very smooth and something easy and simple to eat so if you just want a little snack I suggest you to buy this yougurt
Luciana V.
Luciana V.
Myrtle Creek, OR
I don't really like to Greek yogurt but this was pretty good and I'm able to enjoy the flavor of it I like as a middle of the afternoon snack.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
I'm not really a fan of yogurt so I was skeptical when trying this for the first time! To my surprise it was actually really, amazing!