BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait?? Greek 2X Protein Strawberry Fat Free Yogurt.
Save Lids to save lives??.
Vitamins A & D.
Grade A.
Fruit on the Bottom.
4 - 4 oz (113g) cups/1 lb (453g).

Katie J.
Farmington, NM
Love love love this yogurt! This guilt-free snack is super good for you and is honestly not a bad price for what you are paying for! The 6-packs are my fave but I go through them so quick! This yogurt is also super healthy so this is a great alternative to those afternoon chips that you have stored!
Martha A.
This yogurt is actually pretty good. The Greek yogurt is absolutely amazing. It is actually thicker then the regular yoplait but it's good. I first tried it awhile ago and that's because my husband told me too & it turned out to be very impressive
Annamaria D.
Tampa, FL
I wish they came in more than the four package but I think it is a good deal, it definitely is healthy! The taste is amazing and it's creamy. I love all of the flavors! I tell my friends about it all the time!
Annabel V.
Hesperia, CA
It has a smooth texture, a great portion of fruit and it isn't too sweet, to sour, or too chunky. It's perfect. It fits in my budget. Very affordable. Other brands I've had just don't have the same texture or flavor. It fits
Alyssa T.
Banning , CA
This is my favorite strawberry yogurt! It tastes good! I get mine from Walmart and it super affordable! I like it because I can just grab it from my fridge on the go especially for busy bees like me!
yazmin i.
Sanger, CA
Yoplait is always in our fridge, it's a great snack to grab on the go or even late at night. Our favorite is to freeze it during the summer and have some instant fro yo!
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
Perfect early morning or before the gym! Giving you those building blocks and energy you need to start your day. It taste good The price point is comparable to most other grocery store yogurts . I prefer to keep my yogurt separate from the kids so I know I have some. This yogurt is good for those who really struggle with breakfast. I naturally very queasy in the morning so this is easy for me and gives me what I need.
Irene G.
When I used to eat Yogurt this was the only brand I would buy. The fruit within the yogurt always tasted the way it should, like fruit! Had flavor and was a great mid-day snack. Great price and I truly miss being able to eat it. Diet restrictions keep me from buying it anymore but if I could eat it one more time, I would!
Keionna K.
Port Huron, MI
For this project I really didn't care for it as much I didn't care for the taste of the yogurt it was healthy I really couldn't compare this to any other yogurt I have had from them I really would not recommend this kind to others but once again it's just my feeling on it.
Tiesa S.
Great to take for lunch or for a quick snack. It great for any age. I get it at Wal-Mart whenever we buy groceries. The price is reasonable compared to other brands and healthy snacks. The favor is rich and sweet and always good. My coworker got me hookex