BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Greek Honey Vanilla Fat Free Yogurt:

• It is so Greek!
  • Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for live and active culture yogurt
  • 2x protein of regular yogurt (Yoplait Greek: 8g protein per 4 ounces; regular non-Greek yogurt: 3g protein per 4 ounces)
  • 0% fat
  • Vitamins A and D
  • Grade A
  • 100 calories per serving; no artificial flavors or sweeteners; gluten free; kosher

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Corn Starch. Contains Less Than 1% of: Kosher Gelatin, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Jenna H.
Gulfport, MS
I've tried every brand of #GreekYogurt I wasn't really keen on it until I tried #Yoplait All of the others were to sour for me. I ate #Chobani for the longest but always had to add sugar and it didn't feel so healthy anynore. You plait is purfection, in every aspect. I keep Yoplaot in my fridge at all times. I buy several of the #Original and several #Greek every week. If you're scared to try greek yogurt then start with Yoplait. I promise you won't have to go any farther.
Brandi B.
Waterloo, IA
I have slowly forced myself to eat Greek yogurt because it's a much healthier alternative. I usually eat one of these daily to help achieve my protein goals. I enjoy the honey vanilla and the blueberry after I throw some fruit or granola in.
amber D.
Very yummy!!! Good price and great for breakfast! I'm not a huge fan of yogurt but this Greek yogurt is actually on of my favorite breakfasts! Good price as well! Try it next time you see it in store!
Katie W.
I love yogurt because it's that easy to grab one and eat for a snack. There are also such an assortment of flavors you can pick from, which is why I always make sure to grab some.
Morgan W.
Fayetteville, NC
This was a very yummy product! My kids loved t and I will definitely be buying more! I enjoy this product a little more than others it has better taste than the off brand. I do recommend to others! It was great!
Christina  J.
Cordova, TN
This honey vanilla fat free yogurt is delicious. It's light, tasty and filling. It beats other brands by a longshot. I purchased it at Kroger and it was a really good price on sale. It's delicious. The honey is so tasty and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Jessica T.
O Fallon, IL
I'm not the biggest yogurt fan, but when I'm on the go & pressed for time-this is my favorite breakfast! It's lightly flavored, so you can even add fresh fruit if you have the time!
Loan L.
Ellenwood, GA
Super light and great for the body. The texture is perfect for a light snack! I usually purchase this item at kroger or walmart! It's inexpensive and a great snack.
Natalie R.
Hot Springs, AR
i love the taste! it is my goto snack and a good way to get some healthy food. The price is great, and the package is good for making space in the fridge.
Greisy L.
They are very rich. I like to charge in the portfolio. its price is high but buy it again. are the best cookies to make milk, are very good for digestion