Yoplait® Greek 2x Protein Coconut Low Fat Yogurt Cups uploaded by Hannah M.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Greek Coconut Low Fat Yogurt:

• It is so Greek!
  • Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for live and active culture yogurt
  • 2x protein of regular yogurt (Yoplait Greek: 8g protein per 4 ounces; regular non-Greek yogurt: 3g protein per 4 ounces)
  • 0% fat
  • Vitamins A and D
  • Grade A
  • 110 calories per serving; no artificial flavors or sweeteners; gluten free; kosher

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Corn Starch. Contains Less Than 1% of: Coconut, Kosher Gelatin, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Elissa M.
no se te amo te lo que me voy al ratito voy a dormir un poco de la escuela y tu amor y tu también me siguen de vuelta  en la casa y tu amor y tu también te amo te quiero ver a la casa y tu amor y tu también me siguen de cerca de la casa de la que te quiero mucho y tu amor y tu también me
Mallory G.
granger, IN
Overall a great product as I personally love Yoplait and their flavors. The greek flavor can be a bit strong, and overall I am not a fan. It is a very affordable product while still being healthy, which can be hard to find. If you like greek yogurt, give this one a try!
Kaitlyn A.
Bristow, VA
Okay, anything coconut I love. But the fact that this is low fat just makes me enjoy this so much more. It's got a creamy taste, the coconut isn't super synthetic tasting, and it doesn't taste like you're eating something low fat!
Adriana C.
My mom really likes this product, but I don' like it very much because I'm not really big fan of coconut. If you like coconut, I invite you to try it. It is a rich and different source of protein
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
Taste great. I'm a lover of Greek yogurt as other thinner yogurt makes me gag. I love the creaminess and love to add granola as well to add an even better yogurt experience.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
This product is great. The packaging is wonderful too. This is always my top go to product. I recommend this product to just about everyone I know. I believe that the price for he quality is outstanding! I defiantly recommend this product.
Felicia R.
Fort Hood, TX
I don't like coconut on my yogurt. Maybe an option to not out the coconut on the product? Some recipes would be nice In order to help with we can make 4he product better and more appeal.
Hannah M.
These were absolutely delicious! As an on-the-go snack, or a post-yoga workout snack, they are a wonderful boost. The taste is unparalleled in ALL flavors and I have repurchased several times. I recommend this product without hesitation!
Kiana A.
I love these, I always eat one after my morning workout! The flavor is heavy, but not heavy enough that it's unnatural, a very light coconut taste and almost vanilla like undertones! It's super affordable and just honestly a great snack food!
Joyce H.
Rosemead, CA
I honestly don't like yogurt very much. I just find that they're an awkward mix of ice cream and whip cream. However, I do like Yoplait. They just have a great taste and an acceptable texture. They really set the bar for yogurts and I would def buy it again