BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait???? Greek Cherry Pomegranate Fruit On The Bottom Fat Free Yogurt.
2X protein of regular yogurt.
New.
Vitamins A & D.
0% fat.
4 -4 oz (113g) cups/1 lb (453).

Vidhi R.
Bloomington, IL
This yogurt is guilt free! I eat it and I don't feel guilty for snacking to quench my sweet tooth. The yogurt is low in calories and high in protein so it is a healthy alternative to candies or juices. I recommend this to any and all yogurt lovers!
Christina M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is probably my favorite greek yogurt because it's full of protein and doesn't have as much sugar. It's also a cheaper brand and has nice flavor options. It also keeps me full for a longer period of time.
Bethany B.
I didn't really care for the taste of the Greek yogurt. It was my first time tasting Greek yogurt and I didn't like the tang of it. It was also super thick. It was too close to sour cream for my liking. But if you like sour cream you'd probably love this because it's like SC mixed with fruit flavor. Yoplait® Greek Strawberry Yogurt With Nature Valley Granola
Tamya R.
Delicious. Plenty of different flavors. Not too thick, perfect serving size. Taste great. One of these every morning does my body good. and you can buy a 12 pack at a reasonable price. the whole family loves them. would definitely recommend to others.
Holly J.
Fort Wayne , IN
love yogurt, especially Greek style yogurt.  My favorite brand of Greek yogurt is Oikos, but Yoplait is my go-to brand brand for regular style fat free yogurt.  I was shopping at a store last week  that doesn't carry Oikos, so I decided to give Yoplait Greek a try.
Autumn H.
I really like Greek yogurt and I really pomegranate so when I saw this I will be happy to try it it is actually pretty good I like Greek yogurt though first time I tried it and I probably tried again
Maddy C.
Jackson, MI
Very delicious. One of my many favorites! Plus easy protein!! With it being fat free it makes me feel healthy & clean while it taste so delicious like a naught dessert.
Angel w.
I love Yoplait yogurt cherry pomegranate is one of my favorite brands.. When i go to the store i buy at least 4 of the 4 packs of this product.. If you haven't tried it you must. I think you'll like it as much as i do.
Daiana u.
Este nuevo yogures griegos son mi vida amor ♥ Su son tan suave y el sabor? El mejor que he tenido! Pero no termina allí, ahora con proteínas que hacen que el producto mucho mejor. Ahora puede ir al gimnasio y añadir un poco de delicioso Yoplait griega con su comida
Isa R.
This new greek yogurts are my love life ♥ Their are so smooth and the taste? The best I've ever had! But it doesn't end up there, now with protein they make the product so much better. You can now go to the gym and add some delicious Yoplait Greek with your meal