BY YOPLAIT

GREEK WHIPS VANILLA CREAM LOW FAT YOGURT MOUSSE IS AN EXTRA CREAMY, GLUTEN FREE SINGLE CUP. PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION. Yoplait Greek Whips Vanilla Cream Mousse

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low Fat Milk, Kosher Gelatin, Potassium Sorbate Added to Retain Freshness, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus]), Flavor Blend (Sugar, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters of Mono and Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

Pauline C.
Rochester, NY
This yogurt is delicious. It's great to bring with you to work for an easy breakfast. I usually put granola bits in it and it's a great pick me up. It's pretty affordable and my fiancé loves it too!
em c.
Personally, I don't exactly enjoy the texture of a mousse-- I think it feels weird in the mouth, but I guess the fact that these yoplait greek yogurt mousses taste somewhat like vanilla helped. All I have to say is don't buy the chocolate mousse- if you think that vanilla is bad, the chocolate is like, 30x worse.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
I love yoplait yogurt and I love Greek yogurt so this was a no brainer for me! Great quality, great flavor, great price. I have no complaints! I will definitely buy more in the future and recommend to anyone who likes Greek yogurt!
Liz V.
Orange
We tried this yogurt but was disappointed in the flavor and texture. Seemed rather bland and runny. Bought it at Ralph's for the first time and most likely would not buy it again. Rather expensive for something we did not enjoy
Emily S.
Milton Frwtr, OR
I personally do not eat yogurt (it's a texture thing), however my kids absolutely love Yoplait Whips! Who can go wrong when feeding your kids something healthy and they think it's a treat!?
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
I have eaten many low fat vanilla yogurts. I have to admit that I don't care for the whipped. I don't believe they have the same flavor intensity as the original.
Aubree M.
This yogurt saves me when I'm busy or on the go. It gives me the energy that I need to keep going. I usually buy it in bulk so that I don't ever run out. I like to get the vanilla flavored yogurt so that I can add fruit or granola. I love it and would definitely recommend it to anyone...
Selena S.
I tried this with high hopes because I love chocolate and would never expect a yogurt to have such a rich flavor. Boy was I right. This tasted sour and the texture was off. It was fluffy, but not in a chocolate mousse kind of way. This was a big miss.
Callee P.
Union, MO
Not a huge fan of these Greek Whips normally, but I read about freezing them and eating them as a treat instead. So I tried it out and it makes them sooo much better! I strongly suggest freezing them and using them as a substitute for ice cream if you're looking for a healthier option.
Brandi G.
Pico Rivera, CA
Good & healthy yougurt . Pros : healthy snack when you're on a diet or have nothing else to eat. Con: smells like cheese ! I bought it at a local grocery store : Food4Less & Walmart. I would buy it again.