Yoplait® Greek 2% Whips!® Low Fat Strawberries 'n Cream Yogurt Mousse

GREEK WHIPS STRAWBERRIES N CREAM LOW FAT YOGURT MOUSSE IS AN EXTRA CREAMY, GLUTEN FREE SINGLE CUP. PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION. YP GRK WHPS STRW CRM

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low Fat Milk, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures [L.Bulgaricus, S.Thermophilus]), Fruit Blend (Fructose, Strawberry Puree, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Vegetable Juice and Beta Carotene [For Color], Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters of Mono and Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Greek 2% Whips!® Low Fat Strawberries 'n Cream Yogurt Mousse!
North St Paul, MN
Oh my goodness!  I'm not a yogurt person, but my husband went and bought 20 of the Yoplait Greek Whips to snack on after coming home from the gym.  And I just fell in love.  I love the fluffy, foamy texture.  My most favorite flavor(s) will have to be the strawberries 'N Cream, Vanilla cupcake and Berry Cherry.  I don't eat it plain, sometimes I add fruits such as, slices of bananas, blueberries and strawberries.  I even add plain granola crumbs.  It's so delicious!  I'm definitely getting more.
Versailles, MO
I did not end up liking this one. The flavor was descent. However, the texture was not as pleasant. I expected a less foam like feel. When I placed the first spoonful in my mouth I couldn't decide to swallow or spit it out! I opted for spit it out. I have it to my daughter who actually thought it wasn't bad. She never asked me to buy anymore though. I would not recommend this particular whip yogurt.
These are so good. The texture is amazing really light and fluffy. Also delicious. Inexpensive and the kids love it. I purchased at BJs. I would recommend trying these. They are great you won't be disappointed I know I never gave been I will purchase again soon too!
Estero , FL
So delicious!!! Such a good treat while I'm hungry. I've tried multiple flavors and they are awesome. The strawberry is amazing! I purchased these at Publix and they normally have a great deal! You don't need to add anything to them they taste great alone!
Kissimmee, FL
I can recommend that you try the yogurt brand Nestle, But yoplait strawberry yogurt I like because it is creamy, its strawberry flavor is unique, I like the benefits it delivers - !!! Other similar products that I like is nestle the product fage
Delaware
I tried this and it was really really good! It's not a heavy texture which is amazing and this brand is known for really great quality. I mixed it with berries and it was a perfect combo 👌
Charleston , WV
Love love love! Yoplait is a great brand of yogurt and i buy this and store brand greek yogurt all the time i love the flavor and its very healthy and full of probiotics and I highly recommend it to everyone
Lake Como, FL
I have tried the regular whip yogurt and I liked it but I usually eat Greek yogurt. I was excited to see this and bought it. This is super light and fluffy and doesn't have the heaviness or thickness of Greek yogurt at all. The taste is nice and the price is not too bad. I would like to see this be sold in big containers. I would definitely buy it in a big container because my kids love this too.
Bloomington, IL
Very light and fluffy. The flavor is good and tastes fresh. I did not feel as full from eating the whipped yogurt compared to a Yoplait low-fat yogurt in the same serving size. I would consider buying this again if it came in the family size servings so I could make a larger portion for myself and see if I am full from a larger serving.
La Mirada, CA
i love this yogurt! i love the whipped texture of it, as it makes it easier for me to eat. i purchase these individually and each time i rip one open i enjoy it. i would love to see more flavors, great prodcuct!

Looking for your answer?