Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtYoplait
Yoplait Greek 2% Whips! Cherries 'n Cream Lowfat Yogurt Mousse

Yoplait® Greek 2% Whips!® Cherries 'n Cream Lowfat Yogurt Mousse

Lowfat Cherry Cheesecake Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Cherry Puree, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Colored With Beet Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Greek 2% Whips!® Cherries 'n Cream Lowfat Yogurt Mousse!
Hailee T.
Beulaville
Not my favorite. But love the texture it's different than just normal yogurt. Purchased from Walmart, they were out of other flavors.. I probably wouldn't purchase the Cherry flavor again. Overall it's still a great snack.
Denise R.
Adrian
I found this yogurt to have a light and airy texture. I prefer this over the denser types. This yogurt had an amazing flavor! I found it to be slightly tangy and sweet at the same time. The portion size was just enough to satisfy my craving! I would definitely recommend.
Christine R.
Ellensburg, WA
Love that texture of the whips. The flavor is amazing it tastes just like cherries. It does not taste like it's low fat.
Lauryn M.
Advance, NC
Yoplait's whipped style of yogurt is so light and fluffy that it goes down much easier than regular yogurt for me! The texture is also a lot more enjoyable, definitely my favorite style of yogurt!
Cameron K.
I love the regular yoplait yogurts and I LOVE these even more! The greek whips are some of my favorite yoplait yogurts that even exist. The cherries n cream taste is VERY accurate and I couldn't make it any better! Definitely one of the best yogurts on the market.
Angela E.
China Grove, NC
I absolutely love cherries so when i seen this i had to try to. It is so good. Will be buying again. I like the texture of the yogurt compared to regular yogurt.
Audrey M.
Conway, AR
This yogurt is awesome it makes me feel happy and full of energy. Always a great late night or early morning snack
Carley B.
Clearwater, FL
Whips are my favorite! They're so light and airy and low calorie. They taste great. Cherries and cream is one of their many great flavors
Jan S.
Jasper, AL
Love the Yoplait Greek Whips Lowfat Yogurt Mousse. It is like cheating on your diet. My tastebuds are excited. The little man runs to my brain to tell me, hey this stuff is great!!!!! I am excited to share my experience with this Yogurt product. I give it a HUGE thumbs up!
Amy L.
Lancaster, CA
Yoplait Greek Whips.. smooth and tasty. . Love these when on sale too. . All flavors are great..

Looking for your answer?