BY YOPLAIT

Fat Free Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Kosher Gelatin, Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus], Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose), Fruit Blend (Fructose, Strawberry Puree, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Vegetable Juice And Beta Carotene [For Color], Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Nitrogen.

Brooke W.
I love this stuff! I usually don’t really like yogurt, but this stuff is incredible! I love it’s airy texture and it has a great taste. They are great for a quick breakfast in the mornings especially if you’re one of those people that don’t like to eat a lot for breakfast. They keep me full until lunch and every flavor I’ve tried has been excellent!
Amy S.
My kids and I love this! My daughter is a picky eater so I’m glad I found a product that she likes and is also healthy for her. We usually buy this at Walmart and it’s affordable. Would recommend this yummy yogurt.
Gavin S.
Conway, AR
I literally eat this for breakfast every single morning. It’s not the healthiest option, but healthier than most options. It tastes AMAZING just like a strawberry cheesecake and who wouldn’t want that for breakfast?!
Alyssa M.
These are so good omg I think I found my new favorite yogurt! My kids even love these These are so tasty. Tomorrow I have to go grocery shopping and I'm going to buy some more.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Amazing! This might be my favorite flavor! I just love the "moussey" texture! Light and fluffy and filling! Will satisfy any sweet tooth. 100 calories and does not leave an after taste I hope yoplait will continue to make these!
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Just had this and it was delicious! Packed to the brim with whipped mousy goodness. Not too sweet, the taste of strawberry was not overwhelming at all. Got it at Kroger with a 10 for $8 deal!
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I usually hate the taste of Greek yogurt, but this tastes amazing. I love that the texture is light and fluffy. There's not gross after taste. This was my first time trying this and I bought this at my local grocery store. Can't wait to try the other flavors.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Love it!!! One of my favorites.... it is fluffy and light like whip cream.  It tastes great, love the strawberry cheesecake flavor.  Love the low calories and the light sweetness it has. Bought it on Target, Walmart, etc... anywhere they sell yoplait.
Rebekah G.
I really am not a yogurt lover at all. I *hate* the texture of greek yogurt. It's so thick and it's so bitter no matter what flavor you get. I, however, can eat yogurt in regular form if it's in the whips. I came across the Greek Whips in the store. I got the strawberry cheesecake flavor and was really impressed. The texture and flavor remind me of a whipped cheesecake. It has a slight cheesecake taste (let's be honest, nothing aside from cheesecake actually tastes just like cheesecake!) and the strawberry is nicely in there. I am a fan of the texture and this is actually a greek yogurt I can eat! I'm excited to try some other flavors. I've heard from store stockers that greek yogurt is taking over the yogurt market so I'm glad to say I found one I can eat that isn't just utterly thick and disgusting! Glad they decided to make a whipped version of this yogurt.
Barbara V.
I personally was so excited to try this yogurt. I've always hated Greek yogurt because of how thick it is, so when I saw they were making whips, I couldn't wait to try it. I bought it in the Strawberry Cheesecake and Vanilla Cupcake. Honestly, it didn't taste anything like strawberry cheesecake, and it actually had a bitter taste to it (like an artificial sweetener). The texture was pretty close to the regular Yoplait Whips, but something was off. Needless to say, I will not be buying this again.

Walmart