Yoplait® Greek 100 Whips!® Raspberry Yogurt

Ingredients: Fat Free Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Kosher Gelatin, Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus], Acesulfame Potassium, Natural Flavor, Sucralose), Fruit Blend (Fructose, Raspberry Puree, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Vegetable Juice [For Color], Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Nitrogen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Greek 100 Whips!® Raspberry Yogurt!
Broken Arrow, OK
I do like the whips for a lighter snack but it's just not very filling. I rarely buy this because of that.
Like the flavor and how light it taste. This has a nice amount in the cup for you on how much it cost.
Hazelhurst, WI
The whips are just like desert! Healthier option, obviously. I buy this at my local grocery store.
Beaumont, TX
Ita a great snack when wanting something with a great taste and low on calories. I recommend it.
Redlands, CA
So delicious!!! Smooth texture. Lots of flavors. Purchased from Walmart. Will def purchase again.
Windsor, CA
Honestly these had the weirdest consistency and yeah thats pretty much it the flavors were ok
Yakima, WA
This is the best ever!! I love it so much! I'm not really a yogurt fan but I love this kind
Bakersfield, CA
I think the airiness in whips tastes good especially in the strawberry flavor
I think the airiness in whips tastes good especially in the strawberry flavor
Un yogurt super riquisimo sin grasa valla que a sido uno de los mejores que e probado hasta el dia de hoy
LEAR25081
me encanta el yogur no puedo dejar de comerlas son nutritivas muy saludables y muy buenas para aperitivos

Looking for your answer?