Yoplait® Greek 100 Whips!® Raspberry Yogurt

Ingredients: Fat Free Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Kosher Gelatin, Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus], Acesulfame Potassium, Natural Flavor, Sucralose), Fruit Blend (Fructose, Raspberry Puree, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Vegetable Juice [For Color], Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Nitrogen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Greek 100 Whips!® Raspberry Yogurt!
Mayfield Hts, OH
Whips Greek Yogurts taste just like dessert but without all the calories and sugar. Lots of protein which helps you feel full longer.
Oshkosh, WI
I hate Greek yogurt because it feels like I’m eating sour cream. But but this yougurt! All the protein with a way better taste
Hialeah, FL
I was super excited for this. However it's a little too airy for my taste and the flavor isn't as rich as I was hoping for
Samson
I was worried about trying this because it's Greek and fat free but it was honestly pretty good. Very creamy and delicious
Morgantown, WV
This is my go to when I want a more unique texture. It has great flavor, but not the normal consistency of yogurt.
These have a different texture unlike your Greek or normal yogurts. They are very light but have an amazing taste.
Niagara Falls, NY
I love the flavor selection and light airy texture of this yogurt. It is my go to snack to satisfy my sweet tooth
Tulsa
Something about whipped yogurt is so delicious. I love yoplate and it's very affordable but also great quality.
I really enjoy the whips! In this flavor I add a few choc chips n it's the perfect delectable snack or dessert
Tacoma, WA
Such a delicious treat for only 100 calories! the texture is amazing. and tastes great. My kids love it too.

Looking for your answer?