Yoplait® Greek 100 Whips!® Raspberry Yogurt

Ingredients: Fat Free Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Kosher Gelatin, Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus], Acesulfame Potassium, Natural Flavor, Sucralose), Fruit Blend (Fructose, Raspberry Puree, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Vegetable Juice [For Color], Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Nitrogen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Greek 100 Whips!® Raspberry Yogurt!
E Grand Forks, MN
This is my favorite yogurt ever. It's healthy and fulfilling. Great quick snack for my busy day. And great for watching weight. The flavors are amazing.
Very delicious and great for a small snack on the go. The best part is know this great snack is healthy as well! Would recommend if you like yogurt!
Not crazy bout the tangy flavor but will do in a pinch when you need to fill up on something healthy. I will buy again but really not my first choice
My kids love the whips for a healthy breakfast on the way to school in the mornings. Great source of dairy and I know they're getting breakfast.
los angeles
I love this yogurt bc it's a good size to pack in my lunch bag. It's delicious and creamy and the best part about it is the flavor. Raspberry.
Dallas, GA
I love how those yogurt is only a hundred calories plus the raspberries are great but it has a lot of sugar in it which I'm not so sure about
The whipped ones are awesome! Tons of flavor and it's so soft and just melts in your mouth. A good snacks if you are trying to be healthy.
I really like the whips they are so fluffy and taste reall good it feels more like a great then just regular yogurt and it's a nice texture
Colonial Hgts, VA
I personally don't like the after taste of these but my son loves them they are the only yogurts that he will eat the entire container of
Springfield, OH
I LOVE this flavor. The texture of it is amazing it makes you feel a lot less guilty eating it too . Being only 100 calories is a bonus .

Looking for your answer?