Yoplait® Greek 100 Whips!® Lemon Meringue Yogurt uploaded by Amanda J.Yoplait® Greek 100 Whips!® Lemon Meringue Yogurt uploaded by Amanda J.

BY YOPLAIT

Fat Free Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Kosher Gelatin, Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus], Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose), Fruit Blend (Fructose, Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Annatto And Turmeric Extract [For Color], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Nitrogen.

Abby C.
Davenport, IA
I love greek yogurt because it has extra protein and I also love the mousse yogurt because it doesn't have that greek yogurt weird texture. This is like eating mousse lemon desert, it is delicious and you would think you're eating something that was BAD for you!
Crayoff F.
This is a great dieting food.  Yogurt helps burn Belly fat and this daily is a great sweet from the amazing flavors (lemon merge is a must) and whipped texture.  It can keep me relatively full between or actually as meals.   Super healthy, has protein, a pretty guiltless snack.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
🍋Not as good as the other whips but still one of my favorites! I eat these when I get a sweet tooth in the evening and it hits the spot perfectly. I love lemon meringue but strawberry and cherry cheesecake are the best. Yum!!!🍋🍋🍋
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
I absolutely love the whips! They are so light and fluffy! Also their flavor is really spot on! The lemon flavor tastes so rich and yummy! I've bought this several times and will keep buying as long as they keep making it!
MARIA A.
San Benito, TX
Definitely one that i enjoy. I don't have any "issues" with texture, but definitely enjoy the feeling and taste of mousse yogurt. makes it more enjoyable. almost like you're having an awesome dessert without the guilt of eating it. So need to get some.
Ashley M.
Clifton Heights
I am obsessed with these!!! They are so good and decadent. They taste just like a sugary desert mouse but better for you!!! They're so affordable like under a dollar where I am! They need new flavors!
Kari L.
I love the whipped yogurt!! It's my favorite. It's healthy and delicious. It has a light texture. To my knowledge, there aren't any similar products. All of the available different flavors are so good!
Natoshia D.
COVINGTON, GA
Another one of my favorite Greek yogurts! It's healthy all yogurts are healthy but Greek yogurts are the best! A lot of flavor in a little cup and my belly thanks me when I'm eating yogurts so its a win win!
Jenna C.
Harrisburg, PA
Very good yogurt. A little high in sugar though. The whipped texture is light and airy in your mouth . Love freezing these to make a frozen yogurt. A nice treat!
J M.
This is my favorite lemon meringue flavored Greek yogurt I've had so far! A lot of yogurt brands make artificially flavored lemon meringue flavored yogurt, so I love that this is naturally flavored. & It doesn't taste much like Greek yogurt (which is great for me since I'm not a fan of Greek yogurt.) It tastes a bit sweet & a bit sour & lemony & I love it's fluffy creamy texture. It's a great snack for when you're craving lemon meringue pie & it's way healthier. I even think it tastes a lot better than actual lemon meringue pie.