Yoplait® Greek 100 Whips!® Coconut Macaroon Yogurt uploaded by Shauna G.

BY YOPLAIT

Fat Free Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fructose, Kosher Gelatin, Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Modified Corn Starch, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus], Natural Flavor [Coconut], Acesulfame Potassium, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Nitrogen.

Angie G.
Elk Park, NC
Bought this flavor last night and had it with lunch. It’s inexpensive and I will repurchase the Yoplait brand but not this flavor. The coconut macaroon is one of my favorite sweet treats but not this yogurt. Maybe if it had shredded coconut in it it would be better.
Casey B.
Ringgold
Seriously my favorite. I love cheesecakes and this whipped Greek yogurts feels like an absolute treat. I love the texture and how light and fluffy it is. Yum! Yoplait® Greek 100 Whips!® Coconut Macaroon Yogurt
Victoria M.
Riverton, NJ
I love these for a quick snack. The best. Purchase this, the strawberry cheesecake, chocolate cherry, vanilla cupcake, and peaches and cream all the time.Very light and airy just like the whips.. but with that bold flavor Greek yogurt has. I feel healthier when I eat these as opposed to the regular full fat yogurts. I bet these aren't the greatest for you though. Definitely artificially flavored, that's only if you give a crap though.
Colleen B.
I was a little hesitant to try this at first. Mainly because I’ve never had a macaroon haha. But anyway, I saw this at my local heb and decided to try it because I love coconut and I loved the other Greek 100s. Oh my gosh it’s soooo good. It isn’t too sweet which I adore. It’s the perfect amount of sweet and a bit sour from it being Greek yogurt. Almost coconut pineapple vibes :)
Amber B.
Springdale, AR
Yoplait Greek Whips are my favorite yogurts. Coconut is my favorite flavor. I eat it plain or with granola of fruit mixed in. I typically don't like yogurt because of the texture, but since these are whipped it is really different and I love it.
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
I buy this yogurt every week! This is one of my favorite flavors! It is so light and airy. It taste super yummy to! It is a great price and easy to find. I love mixing it with berries or granola. I highly recommend this!
Amy P.
Spout Spring, VA
I am doing a weight loss program and these little cups are heaven! Super light and fluffy but sweet enough to keep you from eating a candy bar. Hands down the best yogurt out there.
Emily S.
Brownwood
Yoplait Whips are so yummy! They have excellent flavor and are light and fluffy! They taste like you’re eating dessert but without the guilt. Perfect if you have a sweet tooth!
Claudia S.
Cape Girardeau
I LOVE this stuff! It's delicious to eat as yogurt, or I dip fruit in it. I also love to use it like whip cream and top pancakes or waffles with it. It's great to use as an ingredient in desserts.
Joy K.
The texture of this yogurt is very light hence the name whips. If you are not a fan of creamy yogurt then this maybe a better alternative to try. The flavors are pretty sweet and flavorful.