Yoplait® Greek 100 Whips!® Blueberry Yogurt uploaded by Casandra A.Yoplait® Greek 100 Whips!® Blueberry Yogurt uploaded by Erilize G.

BY YOPLAIT

Fat Free Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Kosher Gelatin, Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus], Natural Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose), Fruit Blend (Fructose, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Vegetable Juice [For Color], Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Nitrogen.

Breanna H.
This yogurt is so yummy! And it’s healthy which makes it even more enjoyable! I love the blueberry flavor and how it has the blueberry chunks in it as well. This is super cheap but tastes amazing! My favorite yogurt brand
Shelley G.
My only complaint with this yogurt is I am always left wanting more! It is super creamy and goes down with a smile on my face. It is very affordable and can be found at your local grocery store. It is fat free and that's good if you are you watching your waistline. I would highly recommend if you want a healthy snack for yourself or a your kids.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
This yogurt taste so great! I love the whips because they have a light and creamy texture, and all for one hundred calories. There is a great assortment of flavors, and I like the price. Great product. I am very satisfied and would recommend this to people.
Marissa T.
Cramerton, NC
I would prefer whips to regular yogurts. Comes in many flavors. Would recommend before buying plain yogurt. Very affordable at many different places. Strawberry Mist is by far the best flavor. Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Yoplait Greek Whips are so delicious, I love the texture and the flavor is always spot on. They are so cheap, and I always buy mine at Walmart. The consistency of the whips are much different than regular yogurt, but I love it!
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
I love yoplait 100 whips, they taste great and not so much like traditional Greek yogurt, it's nice and whipped and creamy. It's very light and airy. This is my favorite kind of Greek yogurt I typically don't eat the regular Greek yogurt because the flavor is to much of like a bitter tang but this whipped ones taste nothing like them which I love. I'd recommend these for sure.
Erilize G.
This has to be the best yogurt I've ever tasted, I'm not a fan of the thick consistency yogurt has, so to have found this GREEK WHIPPED yogurt was a gift from above! The fact that it Only has 100 calories & is fat free is a major plus! Soooo good that it's my go to snack with no feelings of guilt! ( also available is strawberry, vanilla cupcake, lemon meringue pie, and strawberry cheesecake).
Victorea W.
Fort Myers, FL
This is the only type of yogurt I buy. I like the texture of the whipped yogurt. It is a fluffy airy feel. It's unique compared to the basic yogurt everyone is used too. My favorite flavors are the blueberry, strawberry and vanilla cupcake. If you want a new twist to your breakfast, or snack I would suggest trying these.
Krystal K.
Holts Summit, MO
I cannot get enough of those Yoplait yogurts! For some reason the normal texture of yogurt is a little off-putting for me. However, I cannot get enough of the whips, its such a different texture it reminds me of thick whip cream. This makes it seem more than just a snack but a delightful dessert. I love that it is greek yogurt so I don't feel health conscious about it either.
Grace C.
Fort Mill, SC
This is like dessert in a jar. I love all the flavors. The texture is like a mousse, decadent and lucious. I love the passion fruit tart flavor as well. The price is a great value at Walmart, only $1. I definitely recommend this product. It's very healthy too.