BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fructose. Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Kaitlyn L.
I am not a huge yogurt fan, but my husband likes it for a snack. He loves the flavor, and enjoys adding different fruits to make each bowl a little different. We like to buy these when they are on a good sale!
Sydney and Krista M.
Brown City, MI
This yogurt has good flavor, but the texture is a bit off for me. I’m very picky when it comes to the texture of my food, and I really do prefer the Fage yogurt texture. It is very good in smoothies though.
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This yogurt provides a great healthy base for me to start my day! It’s great by itself but can also be mixed with some granola and fruit to make your very own fruit parfait!
Ashley H.
Purcell, OK
This yogurt is yummy and great for a snack! It is only 100 calories which is great when trying to watch how much you eat. It is an affordable price and lasts long for dairy products. It has a great flavor and consistency and is great when fruit is dipped in or added. I would definitely buy again.
Valentina P.
Para mi en lo general este yogurt es uno de mis preferidos, ya que es sin grasa y claro quien no se preocupa por su figura , es tan cremoso y saludable me encantan nunca faltan en mi despensa ...

Siempre les llevo a mis abuelos por las tardes por que se que le encantan y lo disfrutan sanamente!
Elizabeth G.
My favorite go to buy! Perfect for mixing with your favorite fruits: bananas, strawberries, kiwi, etc. You can eat for breakfast, and/or snack. Also, perfect to pair with a bagel or plain snack. It's my go to breakfast meal. Easy to prepare!
Sarah W.
Great in smoothie's or in a bowl with granola and fruit! Makes my morning smoothie extra creamy without adding a strange texture. Super affordable and I can usually find it on sale. It's not super think like some other brands or greek yogurt which makes it perfect to eat with anything.
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
I love getting the tub sized for at home to have in the mornings for breakfast combined
With fresh fruit and granola, the price value is good and it is healthy, low calories. My favorite flavor is vanilla because it goes well with my fresh fruit of choice the best in my opinion.
Lauren P.
Aurora, CO
Great preworkout snack with some granola. Keeps me full and fueled. I appreciate that this yogurt doesn't have the sharp bite that most Greek yogurts do. I've only tried vanilla but I was very satisfied by the taste, texture, and consistency. Lots of protein!
Reina S.
Fleetwood, PA
This one is good and very affordable. Well at least I think it is. It kind of reminds me somewhat of the Chiba I but it doesn't really have the very same taste. It's still very good though 😌😋👍🏼🙌🏼