Yoplait® Greek 100 Protein Tropical Fruit Yogurt uploaded by Amy H.Yoplait® Greek 100 Protein Tropical Fruit Yogurt uploaded by Citlalli S.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Water, Pineapple, Mango, Fructose, Passion Fruit Juice, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Pectin, Guar Gum, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate). Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

• "I cant wait to try more flavors." in 1 review
Jaycie M.
Choctaw, OK
I love these yogurts but this wasn't my favorite flavor I've tried. A little too sweet and a little too much going on for me. Not that I wouldn't eat it again, but I don't think I would buy this flavor again.
Dawn B.
This yogurt flavor is sweet and delicious, and my favorite flavor by  Yoplait Greek 100 varieties. There are real chunks of fruit at the bottom below the creamy yogurt on top. Eat it as a quick snack or even a healthy dessert. It's the perfect way to satisfy a sweet tooth, whether or not you're counting calories. It doesn't even taste like a reduced-calorie food.
Jessica H.
I really enjoy Yoplait yogurt, especially the thicker Greek yogurt that they have. I enjoy the texture and how it doesn't leave that film that some others leave on your tongue while eating them. I would buy again.
Mackenzie A.
I like Greek yogurt in general so adding the flavor to it just makes it a hundred percent better I like the texture of it and the consistency of it it's really good it's the flavor is spot-on every time they just amazing to eat
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Yoplait it 100 calorie Greek tropical fruit yogurt is the perfect snack that is good for you and tastes great. It is rich and creamy and has little bits of fruit on the bottom just begging to be stirred throught out the cup so you can get athe least 1 piece of fruit in each bite. The fruit is cut into the perfect size pieces so that you have the perfect balance of fruit and yogurt in each bite. Every cup is consistent and tastes great. It is a snack or a treat that I love and feel good about giving myself any time any day. I definitely recommend this as well as the other flavors Yoplait has to offer.
Emily R.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this yogurt because it's not just one of the plain no flavor kinds, when you take a bite of it, you get a burst of flavor with all the different flavors of fruit
Mekinah P.
Wichita, KS
This flavor is my favorite yoplait Greek yougurt ever! I love the taste of the tropical yogurt and the little pieces of fruit inside. This is the one yogurt I can stand to eat without granola because the flavor is that good! These make for a perfect breakfast or lunch
Madeline R.
Lima, OH
I love the brand but I am not a big fan of Greek yogurt but I thought maybe the tropical flavor would make it better but I still could not get past the Greek part.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
I been working out so I needed a healthy snack and this yogurt is awesome. My favorite is mango and some other fruit flavor ones, the cream ones are way too sweet for me. Its smooth and taste great and are very reasonable priced.
Heather C.
Yummmmm! Someone at work happened to bring these to a meeting so I tried one. I never knew I liked Greek yogurt until today! It's creamy and sweet and the thicker consistency makes me feel like I'm having dessert somewhere versus just eating yogurt. I cant wait to try more flavors. The tropical is awesome though!