BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Strawberries, Water, Fructose, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Pectin, Guar Gum, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Vegetable Juice (For Color), Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Amber G.
Magnolia, AR
I enjoy eating this yogurt for breakfast or a midday snack. It’s very refreshing and keeps me full until my next meal. I love that it is low in calories but still tastes amazing! The strawberries give it a nice, sweet tang. I would definitely recommend it!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I've gotten this several times and liked it everytime! It is a very thick and creamy yogurt that doesn't need stiring. It tastes like regualr greek yogurt and is so good with an evident starwberry taste. Plus it is extra healthy and more filling than normal yogurt! I recommend!
🌸🌺Molly G.
Godfrey
I love this yogurt it smooth and has real chunks of strawberries insides. Some of the Greek yogurts can be kinda roughy but this one it not at all. Plus it doesn’t expire for a while so I can buy in bulk!
Rahkease W.
Keyport , NJ
I eat this yogurt everyday and love it ! I have it either for breakfast or lunch depending on how I’m feeling that day and throw some granola in it and it’s great !
Sarah M.
Like most greek yogurts, the flavor and texture is very similar. This brand specifically has some nice flavors and they are very affordable. You also get a nice amount so you won't be reaching for another cup. I like to add real fruit along with the cup and some spices, honey, or vanilla is also very yummy.
Haley M.
I love these. They are so yummy and they pack a lot of flavor. I love the packaging too. I think I prefer these over anything. They are cheap too! Soo good and I would recommend to anyone. They have light versions too which is awesome!
Amanda B.
Torrance, CA
I don't like to eat a lot for breakfast, so I usually eat one of these because they are delicious and they help me get in my protein for the day. Strawberry is my favorite but I also enjoy the mixed berry and blueberry flavors. Sometimes I'll even add in a little granola if I'm feeling up to it.
stephenie a.
Williamsport, PA
Yoplait yogurt is my FAVORITE SNACK! This yogurt is so good and mouth watering you would be soo upset when you finish. I get this yogurt every time i goo food shopping and its also good for the kids and yourself if your a diet as well.
Brittany S.
Barling, AR
This is a great product to use with kids. My daughter loves yogurt and I try not to give her the kid versions due to the increased sugar levels. She loves all things strawberry and eats this one without any hesitation. Great price point as well.
Alyssa Y.
Lexington, SC
These make great snacks, and they are healthier than chips or candy. I like the thickness of the Greek yogurt and the variety of flavors. The price is good too. They seem to be on sale a lot. I recommend these!