BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Strawberries, Water, Fructose, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Pectin, Guar Gum, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Vegetable Juice (For Color), Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I've gotten this several times and liked it everytime! It is a very thick and creamy yogurt that doesn't need stiring. It tastes like regualr greek yogurt and is so good with an evident starwberry taste. Plus it is extra healthy and more filling than normal yogurt! I recommend!
Amber G.
Magnolia, AR
I enjoy eating this yogurt for breakfast or a midday snack. It’s very refreshing and keeps me full until my next meal. I love that it is low in calories but still tastes amazing! The strawberries give it a nice, sweet tang. I would definitely recommend it!
Jessie C.
This yogurt is so good! I always buy the Greek when I'm on a health kick, but the plain Greek yogurt can be a little tart, but the kinds that have fruit added are delicious! I would definitely recommend this to others.
🌸🌺Molly G.
Godfrey
I love this yogurt it smooth and has real chunks of strawberries insides. Some of the Greek yogurts can be kinda roughy but this one it not at all. Plus it doesn’t expire for a while so I can buy in bulk!
Sarah M.
Like most greek yogurts, the flavor and texture is very similar. This brand specifically has some nice flavors and they are very affordable. You also get a nice amount so you won't be reaching for another cup. I like to add real fruit along with the cup and some spices, honey, or vanilla is also very yummy.
Haley M.
I love these. They are so yummy and they pack a lot of flavor. I love the packaging too. I think I prefer these over anything. They are cheap too! Soo good and I would recommend to anyone. They have light versions too which is awesome!
Amanda B.
I don't like to eat a lot for breakfast, so I usually eat one of these because they are delicious and they help me get in my protein for the day. Strawberry is my favorite but I also enjoy the mixed berry and blueberry flavors. Sometimes I'll even add in a little granola if I'm feeling up to it.
Alayna F.
San diego, CA
I bring these to work every shift. I'm a nurse and on those 12 hour shifts I often get hungry but have limited time to eat between caring for patients. When I get the chance I sneak into the break room and have one of these and it keeps me full for hours.
stephenie a.
Williamsport, PA
Yoplait yogurt is my FAVORITE SNACK! This yogurt is so good and mouth watering you would be soo upset when you finish. I get this yogurt every time i goo food shopping and its also good for the kids and yourself if your a diet as well.
Sallie B.
Chattanooga
first Greek yogurt I've ever tried & was highly impressed. smooth yet satisfyingly thick consistency. bought at Walmart, truly can't beat the price around here. it was delicious, no odd aftertaste. definitely will continue to buy.