Yoplait® Greek 100 Protein Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by chaima g.Yoplait® Greek 100 Protein Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Winnie L.Yoplait® Greek 100 Protein Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Megan D.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Strawberries, Water, Fructose, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Pectin, Guar Gum, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Natural Flavor, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Rachel H.
Nashville
Great tasting yogurt, and if you are doing low fat this is definitely one I would recommend. It still contains sugar and other added ingredients. I buy the yogurt often and usually can get it for a good price. The cups are a good size for a quick snack or breakfast on the go. Definitely recommend.
Abigail R.
Frisco
I like strawberry cheesecake flavored yogurt however with this one it had a slight coconut taste in the base of te cheesecake crust and I detest coconut which is only my personal preference because my family quite enjoyed it
Virginia E.
Yuma
I love the way this yogurt tastes. It doesn't have a horrible aftertaste and it has a nice smooth texture. There's a wide variety of delicious flavors as well. Great product for a great price. Definitely would buy again!
Antionette B.
Las Vegas, NV
Yoplait is a favorite yogurt of mine. I'm not a fan of greek yougurt due to it being too thick and im not a fan of the taste but Yoplait has always satisfied me.
Lauren M.
It's so yummy! The chunks of fruit are not spared! So no more adding more fruit ! I love Greek yogurt, the thickness is perfect and there's no yucky aftertaste some of the other brands give .
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
I eat one of these almost every day. I love the yoplait Greek yogurt line. I have tried others and the flavors of yoplait are 100% better. Highly recommend these if you are new to the geek yogurt trend. They still resemble the originals in flavor but of course Greek yogurt is thicker with a lot more protein. Love!!!
Iyesha G.
Bronx, NY
This is absolutely my favorite yogurt of alllllllll time. This yogurt taste amazing and it is only 100 calories!!!!!!!! That is also another reason why I love it. It taste just like strawberry cheesecake. I like to savor the yogurt because it is just freaking amazing
Megan D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I was expecting for this to taste really weird and nasty since it was only 100 calories. But I was very surprised it met my expectations. It's very appealing. If you like Strawberry cheesecake but don't like it too sweet I recommend this for you !
Brianne B.
This yogurt is very sweet tasting. I LOVE yoplait yogurt so when I saw strawberry cheesecake I had to try it. I would definitely buy it again and highly recommend it for someone looking to sweeten up their yogurt routine with a delicious taste.
Michele B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Delicious. This yogurt is rich and creamy. Greek yogurt is a lot thicker than regular yogurt. However is tastes just as good. It also has fewer calories than regular yogurt. It costs a little more than regular yogurt. However it is the best choice for those on a restricted calorie diet.