Yoplait® Greek 100 Protein Strawberry Banana Yogurt

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Strawberries, Fructose, Sugar, Banana Puree, Water, Corn Starch, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Beta Carotene And Vegetable Juice [For Color], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Greek 100 Protein Strawberry Banana Yogurt!
Vancouver, BC
Ugh, these are honestly so delicious it doesn't feel like I am eating yogurt it feels more like I am shoving a dessert in my mouth! They are so creamy and smooth that I could eat an entire package in one sitting without stopping. I also just saw through this page they have so many more flavours that my local store doesn't have so now I need to hunt some more down!
Cotia Sp
QUERO MUITO PROVAR, PARECE SER UMA DELICIA, MAL POSSO ESPERAR PARA EXPERIMENTA LO !!!!!! Parece ser muito bom, a mistura da banana com o morango, hmmmmmmmm eu com certeza compraria novamente, compraria todos os dias!

Looking for your answer?