BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Strawberries, Fructose, Sugar, Banana Puree, Water, Corn Starch, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Beta Carotene And Vegetable Juice [For Color], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Anne B.
Paragould, AR
My favorite flavor in a protein filled, low calorie option. No gritty texture, no sour taste, just yummy strawberry banana. Very affordable. Love that you can get it in a multi pack too. All time favorite yogurt 👌🏻
Kellie J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pretty awesome to get 15 grams of protein in a 100 calorie serving. This is perfect for someone who isn’t big on eating breakfast. A small, sensible portion to start of your day! This is great for people trying to intake more than usual protein! And of course the taste is great! Yoplait does a great job at producing regular, smooth yogurts, and honestly they have provided a great Greek style!
Trinity J.
Goodyear , AZ
Yoplait strawberry Greek yogurt is one of my favorite go-to snacks! Leave me feeling satisfied without the annoying bloating some snacks give you! It's a guilt free and delicious snack that I would definitely recommend!
Yessi U.
One of my go to yogurt to take on the go. I don't have time to cook breakfast so being able to grab this and take it with me to eat in the car on my way to work is great. The flavor is great and for only 100 calories??
Taylor and Tylor W.
San Francisco, CA
Who doesn't like a good Yoplait yogurt? All of their flavors are delicious and have the perfect consistency. We've been eating Yoplait for as long as we can remember and don't think it'll change anytime soon!
Emmalee K.
Monroeville
It is very good and very light. You can taste the bananas and strawberry it doesn't out weigh the other. Walmart sells this product for $3.98. It is very healthy, I would definitely buy this product again.
Sadie H.
So delish! If you don't like Greek yogurt, this is one to try. I don't like the bitter grossness of regular Greek yogurt. This one is good, you don't even realize that you are eating Greek yogurt.
Elizabeth W.
Tarawa Ter, NC
I buy these for my husband when he's dieting! He loves the flavor and it provides all the nutrients he needs with low calorie intake! They are affordable and easy to find! They are also great to eat at home or grab and take!
Steph F.
When I was pregnant this was all I can stand to eat! Love the taste! I have tried other yogurts and they compare nothing to this product! I like to put raisins in it to make it more better! I will recommend anyone to try this yogurt!
Haley J.
This is one of my favorite yogurts of all time. Anytime I want yogurt I always get yoplait strawberry and banana. It is really good if you are having to take a lot of medicine to help coat and protect your stomach. I love the flavor and the chunks of strawberries that are in each cup.