BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Strawberries, Water, Fructose, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Pectin, Guar Gum, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Vegetable Juice (For Color), Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Hope S.
Arab, AL
Can't go wrong with strawberry yogurt! It is the perfect snack and is very creamy! I love it!
Kaitlyn G.
I love the flavors it has. Small low price. But it goes bad fast. And when it does it smells
Emeli R.
Best yogurt out there I don't really like yogurt but this one is my favorite if I try some
Jordan S.
Russellville, AR
I absolutely love these yogurt cups they are great for a quick breakfast in the mornings!
Alysha M.
Brantford, ON
I wasn't a fan of greek yogurt until my mom made me try this brand, saying she KNEW I'd enjoy it. She was right! It isn't my go to or anything... but, I can't complain!
Sarais T.
I'm a fan of yogurt and yoplait it's a good choice to try. The flavor and consistence are good and the price it's affodable. It's not a bad snack but for a healthiest choice a recommend the natural yoplait. I recomend this option.
Neeta O.
Trinidad
The big pieces of the strawberry are definitely one of my favorite things about this product. The yogurt itself is light and most enjoyable to me when cold.
Raquel G.
Yo soy mas en tradicional que bajo en grasas pero me sorprendió es suave dulce hasta cierto punto muy agradable y cremoso si lo consumo y si lo tecomiendo
dominique j.
I really did like the taste of this but that's my opinion make your own I am not really big on yogurt but this one really is not for me
Sahanaa M.
My favorite yogurt! its creamy and light, but it fills you up. I love the different flavors, and its also affordable :)