BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Strawberries, Water, Fructose, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Pectin, Guar Gum, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Vegetable Juice (For Color), Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Sara P.
Bishop, GA
Is really good. It isn't high in calories and is amazing taste. After eating the yogurt I felt so refreshed
Anderson M.
Aldie, VA
Great yogurt! Good size and great taste! Sometimes a little chunky though..... besides that, great product!
Shanne C.
Lakeland, FL
It's amazing, my baby loves it and I couldn't do without it. Every morning this is our number one snack.
Jessica A.
Chattanooga, TN
My favorite yogurt!! I usually do one for my morning snack and keeps my full till lunch. Good flavor!!!
Louisa C.
Mason, MI
Very smooth and creamy, yet light. It doesn't have that sour cream taste that most greek yogurts have.
Angel G.
I love this period!!!! alkl time favorite! highly recommended!!!!! always purchase this!!!!! good price
Meaghann D.
This stuff is yummy. Everyone in the family likes it’s. Super smooth and creamy and strong flavor
Karen K.
Pound, VA
Yoplait is a great greek yougurt also. Has good flavor and doesn't seem to have and after taste.
Tatiana G.
Cumming, GA
I really like this yogurt and the strawberry one is the one that I like the most I taste so good
Cara B.
Morgantown, WV
I absolutely love this yogurt. It tastes so good! It's pretty affordable and it's a great snack