BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Strawberries, Water, Fructose, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Pectin, Guar Gum, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Vegetable Juice (For Color), Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Topacio G.
San Antonio, TX
I like the flavor. I couldn't tell that it was a low calorie yogurt. It just tasted good. I prefer strawberry flavored over others.
Elizabeth P.
I use to eat this everyday Yoplait is good and healthy everytime I see it in my fridge I can't stand the feeling of eating all .
Marcela T.
Porterville, CA
This is really good yogurt today absolutely love strawberries so it makes it even better today eat it as a snack or if i'm hungry
Jennifer  D.
Frostburg , Md
Love this brand of yogurt. It's delicious and is always a great snack to have on hand. I always stock up when I go to the market.
Melissa M.
Lewiston
Yoplait has the smoothest yogurt on the market. So flavorful, fruit in every bite. Great taste, great for you and GREAT price.
Emily B.
Logan, OH
Very good flavored yogurt. I dont Like it with chunks of fruit though. That is my only complaint. But all in all good product
Destiny G.
Lynchburg, VA
I am completely addicted to Greek yogurt, and this brand provides and affordable and tasty alternative to other brands
Dolores M.
Only 100 calories and taste like they have all the calories! Totally recommend for those doing low calorie diets
Jessica W.
Cosby
I'm usually not very fond of Greek yogurt but I prefer this to chobani any day and the price is better as well
Vivian M.
Riverside, CA
I enjoyed the flavors of this product and I would recommend  it to other people and it is a good value as well