BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Strawberries, Water, Fructose, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Pectin, Guar Gum, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Vegetable Juice (For Color), Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Alayna F.
San diego, CA
I bring these to work every shift. I'm a nurse and on those 12 hour shifts I often get hungry but have limited time to eat between caring for patients. When I get the chance I sneak into the break room and have one of these and it keeps me full for hours.
stephenie a.
Williamsport, PA
Yoplait yogurt is my FAVORITE SNACK! This yogurt is so good and mouth watering you would be soo upset when you finish. I get this yogurt every time i goo food shopping and its also good for the kids and yourself if your a diet as well.
Valerie S.
Victorville , CA
Literally the best snack you can ask for it is the perfect serving size and a sleek packaging making it easy to carry to work or any other places you need to take this product I would definitely buy this product again
Aspen T.
I love the yoplait Greek yogurt it is my favorite!!! Especially the strawberry, don't have it often with me being lactose and tolerant but when I do it eat a lot. Fat free is even better because it goes along with my healthy eating
Jennifer L.
Binghamton, NY
Yoplait Greek 100 calories strawberry is tasty. I always have one in the morning and my kids have 1 after school. Definitely would recommend to family and friends
Thea R.
Boise, ID
Love Greek yogurt!! The flavor selection is awesome. The taste is just perfect and the price isn't too bad for what you are getting. This one does not have as much protein as others and is more calories than another brand I buy but if it's all they have I will purchase it.
Maygen T.
Dennison, OH
Great product. Very tasty and low calories. I have always trusted yoplait and chose only there brand. I have found that it is better than most brands and is very creamy. It is healthy and tasty,which you don't find anywhere. It can just be costly sometimes.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Yoplait yogurts are so yummy and also great for your body. The flavors you buy taste exactly like what you are looking to taste. They are not expensive at all, sometimes they have sales on them so you can buy more then one!
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Love this yogurt. It tastes so good and refreshing. I like to put some more strawberries in it and it is so good. Very inexpensive but soo good. I would recommend it to anyone. Very creamy, but light. Can buy at any grocery store. Great for breakfast!
Katherine T.
New Castle, DE
I found in Yogurt the best alternative for dinner. When I get home, sometimes I don't want to eat anything, i know is wrong but with this yogurt everything changes. like it!