Yoplait® Greek 100 Protein Orange Crème Yogurt

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Flavor Blend (Water, Fructose, Sugar, Corn Starch, Orange Juice Concentrate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Annatto Extract [For Color], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Greek 100 Protein Orange Crème Yogurt!
I love these Greek yogurts! A lot of the Greek yogurts taste off to me, but this has a great taste. The Yoplait Greek yogurts come in an assortment of flavors. I also like the container, it's easier than others to be able to get all of your yogurt. These have a lot of protein in them which help me to stay full longer.
Hays, KS
Yoplait Greek 110 calories yogurt is the best greek yogurt available! I have tried other greek yogurts but always come back to Yoplait Greek. It's smooth, creamy and tasty. You can't wrong with Yoplait Greek 100 Calorie!
Pooler, GA
Yoplait Greek 100 is my favorite Greek yogurt because it comes in a wide variety of flavors, is affordable, and has a smooth and creamy taste. The fact that it is 100 calories fits nicely into my diet. It is less dense and smoothr than other brands.
Carencro
So good! I honestly can't stand yogurt but I tried this and it's so amazing! It's a good dessert if you don't want to gain any weight or be unhealthy. It tastes like orange sherbet but very fluffy and it's very light! I enjoy eating this! I am going to try other flavours of whipped for sure.
Monroe , nj
These are great with a wide variety if flavored to choose from. They are filling and healthy. About the orange crime flavor specifically is not one of my favorites, but it is better than some of the other flavored available. These yogurts are definitely worth a try.
Its okay. i prefer the original. the flavor is pretty great as well. usually buy mine on sale from target. and there always 5 for 5 things like that. so its not like your paying an arm and a leg. i just wish they last longer in the fridge. but over all and okay pick,
Camden, NJ
Taste really nice, and is such a good start to do bread-fast every morning if you running late to work nice value to be honest and is a lil expensive but is worst it, definitely recommend if you want to start a good morning everyday
Sunnyvale
When I'm on a calorie budget with a craving, this is definitely my go to! A bit sweet but it hits the spot! Walmart has the best deals! This is the Ice cream taste without regret!
Kissimmee, FL
Yoplait® Greek 100 Protein Orange Crème Yogurt uploaded by Bianca D.
I absolutely love creamsicle flavors. I was so happy to see they have this yogurt in the Greek 100 calories containers! They're amazing and the flavor is so delicious.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a Delish yogurt I love all the flavors but this orange cream is at the top the creamy orange taste is so cool and creamy I love this brand they do a good job on price also!

Looking for your answer?