Yoplait® Greek 100 Protein Orange Crème Yogurt uploaded by Bianca D.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Flavor Blend (Water, Fructose, Sugar, Corn Starch, Orange Juice Concentrate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Annatto Extract [For Color], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Amber S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
OMG this is the best yogurt ever and what's even better is it's a Greek yogurt with 14 g of protein. In the past I bought chobani when I am dieting to get a lot of protein, but it just never tasted good so I've switched Yoplait. The other day I figured I'd buy this one out of nowhere and it is honestly one of the best yogurt I've ever had. I can't believe it has 14 g of protein in it which is perfect for my diet. I highly recommend this.
Sylvia C.
Knoxville
This is one of my favorite flavors!  Tastes like the old fashioned cream-sicles!  The calorie count is good as I can use this for a snack and not break my diet.  I often find them in a 10 for $10 sale at my local Kroger.  I would be glad to recommend this to others!
Rene D.
Austin, TX
Learn it. Live it. Love it. Went from a size 12 to a size 2 simple because of this creation. It is so dang good, it literally taste like that orange dream bar ice cream BUT ITS HEALTHY! What more could you ask for?
Mia A.
Auburn, AL
This yogurt is to die for. It is the perfect snack and does not have many calories at all. It has the perfect wipp to it and tastes like a delicious desert. The good thing is you can have it whenever and not worry about your diet.
Cindy L.
Fox Lake, IL
This yogurt tastes like the Dreamsiciles ice cream bar. It is so creamy and rich and it's only 100 calories. So it makes you feel like you are eating a rich dessert, when in fact you are really eating something healthy for you. Great taste and no bad after taste
Yangelin C.
Camden, NJ
Taste really nice, and is such a good start to do bread-fast every morning if you running late to work nice value to be honest and is a lil expensive but is worst it, definitely recommend if you want to start a good morning everyday
Shala M.
My son loves the orange cream Greek yogurt! I pack it in his lunch for school almost everyday. It is so creamy and has a wonderful taste and I love that he is getting good nutrition from it as well. We buy this all the time!
Carrie W.
I don't normally enjoy fat free products but I never would have guessed it was fat free. It taste just like orange cream popsicles that I like. It is defiantly affordable considering the fact they come in one serving containers. I would defiantly buy this again and would love to try there other flavors.
Erin W.
Rogers, AR
I love the orange cream yogurts, but wish they made it in a Greek whip. It would be the best thing on earth. Toss these in the freezer and you have a dreamsicle 😍 I will buy this again just because I love the taste
Zayra R.
When I'm on a calorie budget with a craving, this is definitely my go to! A bit sweet but it hits the spot! Walmart has the best deals! This is the Ice cream taste without regret!