BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Water, Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberry Puree, Fructose, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Pectin, Guar Gum, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Citric Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate). Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

• Is this considered healthy yogurt? I am trying to clean u...4 Answers
Yoplait® Greek 100 Protein Mixed Berry Yogurt
  • "I love that these are only 100 calories- they are a healthy snack and good for the waistline." in 2 reviews
  • "If I want berry, I'll stick with the black cherry/blueberry/strawberry flavors." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing in some granola to make a quick snack at my desk when I am super busy." in 1 review
  • "It is not overwhelming and I also like that it has weight watcher points that is helpful for those on the program. " in 1 review
  • "This is one my whole family will reach for." in 1 review
Caitlyn O.
Wilson, NY
My absolute favorite yogurt!! I love the taste and it never seems to get boring to me. I usually get bored of my yogurts and will change them often. Haven't done that since finding this one about 2 years ago; it's been a long relationship with this yogurt and I must say a good one as well
Athena F.
Irvine, CA
I personally don't like yoplait's greek yogurt. Their regular yogurt is very delicious, but I don't enjoy the sour and pungent taste of their Greek yogurt. It's honestly something I wouldn't purchase, and I would highly suggest Chobani instead. Both have fruit at the bottom of the cup, but pay the extra few dollars to enjoy a delicious Chobani greek yogurt instead. You won't regret it!
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
This is the best diet yogurt that i have ever had, it doesnt taste like artificial sweetners without being too sweet which is why it hands down has been the saver when I am on the Dukan diet, I really appreciate this if you are trying to do a high protein, low carb diet.
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
Not a fan. I am used to the rich creamy delicious taste of chobani, but this was on sale, so we decided to try. It has a weird taste, and a terrible aftertaste. Not as tasty as what I am used to.
Ashley B.
I only eat these greek 100 calories because they don't taste like as harsh as regular greek yogurt. You don't get the nasty layer on top of liquid either that you have to mix in. Light and healthy and overall I really enjoy it. Fairly priced too.
Meredith H.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this brand and flavor! Great for smoothies, and just to eat as a snack. I'm not a fan of Greek yogurt, but this one is so light, and better than regular yogurt I really enjoy it. The mixed berry is my favorite flavor!
Erin L.
This yogurt tastes really good and I actually don't feel hungry shortly after eating it! I've tried a variety of their flavors of this and this one is one of my favorites.
Rachel T.
Dover , PA
Love these!!! I always stir them up a lot before I eat them! I love the mixed berry! They are such an easy and light snack to pack to work or class! I love this brand compared to other brands! I always get them on sale for a good price!! I will buy these again and again
Stacy K.
I was a little skeptical about trying this type of Greek yogurt, however I was pleasantly surprised that I liked the flavor and consistency of the yogurt. I really like the peach flavor of the geek yogurt and is my "go to" snack at lunch since it only has 100 calories and is pretty healthy for you. Would definitely recommend to others to try!
Elizabeth S.
Bloomington, IN
Yo-plaits Greek Yogurt is thick and if you are sensitive to textures like I am then this is not for you. I are fairly cheap at Wal-Mart and Kroger at around $1 or so. Compared to the regular Yo-plait yogurt I would not pick the Greek version. The flavor is over all ok.
Influenster M.
Is this considered healthy yogurt? I am trying to clean up my diet and I know Greek is better than plain but I also know that most flavored yogurts are full of sugars. I can't stomach plain yogurt even when I add my own fruit. So is this an okay snack or will it do more harm than good?