BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Water, Mangos, Fructose, Sugar, Corn Starch, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Alex D.
Louisville, KY
This is so refreshing whether you're eating it for breakfast or a late night snack. I love that it's easy to grab and go. There's so many flavors to choose from & I really like the mango! So fruity and sweet. Good healthy snack option
Biance M.
Bridgeport, CT
I love yoplait and I love greek yogurt. Both of them combined makes a mean team of deliciousness. I once ate 4 in the kitchen closet, hiding from my kids since it was a pretty rough day. I should have settled for one but I was living on the edge with my freedom and the bag of rice next to me. Great memories. Thanks yoplait ❤
Kiara L.
My mother would buy these when she made the whole house go on a diet. I loved the taste and the price. I loved the fact that if I was craving something sweet, I could eat one of these and still be okay with not gaining any extra pounds. mango is also my fav fruit.
Susan M.
Narragansett, RI
Love love love the mango! What a treat.  have this for a snack dessert at night (with a little dollop of fat free cool whip and some madarin orange sections). It really satisifies my craving and hits the sweet spot without leaving you wth the stuffed sugar load feeling!
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
Yoplait Greek fat free 100 cal is absolutely delicious! I love the mango! It's so tasty and taste tropical and fresh. This is my favorite brand of yogurt and it's affordable and I most always have a coupon
Halle K.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love the Yoplait Greek 100 yogurts. They are the perfect breakfast element, packing a good amount of protein without too many extra calories. I especially like that they are lower sugar. They also come in great flavors. My favorite is apple pie!
Taylor (.
Des Moines, IA
I generally have yogurt every morning and yoplait has been my long time favorite for years! I shop at HyVee and they also have a large selection of flavors. Favorites are peach, strawberry, and raspberry. I add some granola sometimes for extra crunch!
Bhakti P.
This is a great flavor of yogurt. I recommend this product if you have late mornings all the time but still want to be healthy and have breakfast. You can just grab this from the fridge and be out the door and not worry about making a breakfast that you enjoy and still tastes great.
Ashley C.
Bakersfield , CA
One of my favorite Greek yogurts. It's super flavorful and full of protein to keep me fill longer. It's such a good price compared to other brands and I feel like it has more flavor than some of the other brands.
Kayla G.
Grayson, GA
I like these better than other Greek yogurt brands. The flavor is better and less strong. Other brands are very bitter to me. They're pretty cheap and I'm sure I'll pick more flavors up next time I'm shopping.