Yoplait® Greek 100 Protein Key Lime Yogurt uploaded by Allysa B.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Fructose, Lime Juice Concentrate, Corn Starch, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Turmeric Extract (For Color), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Caitlyn G.
Harker Hts, TX
I LOVE key lime pie, and this was like getting it with a healthy twist! It's not quite as bitter as regular Greek yogurt, and it could be a little creamier to have more of the "pie" aspect, but it's a great lime flavor!
Kimery G.
Cane Ridge, TN
This is one of my favorite yogurts.  The key lime flavor is amazing! It has fifteen grams of protein so this is a great and delicious snack option! This is definitely a go to product for me whenever I'm in the grocery store.  My husband and my three year old enjoy it as well!
Shoshana G.
Brooklyn, MI
These are a lifesaver when it's a busy day at work. Sometimes it's hard to actually sit down and eat so I keep some of these at work and it's great. I love the different flavors they offer and it's the perfect size to feed that mid day craving for a snack.
Monique W.
Douglasville, GA
I live by this stuff!! It's so good and it's great for me because I can grab one really quickly when I'm rushing in the mornings. This flavor is so bomb! Just enough tart with my sweet!
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
I love key lime pie so this Greek yogurt is perfect for me. It's sweet, tart and all around delicious. Plus, it's only 100 calories which is nice. Other yogurt brands don't offer as many fun flavors like this which is why I like Yoplait yogurts.
Susan R.
I am so happy that Yoplait came out with a Greek yogurt that doesn't have a bitter taste and is very palatable. All of the flavors are wonderful and especially love the 'limited edition" flavors that come out from time to time. Hard to believe they are only 100 calories!
Jennifer H.
Round Rock, TX
I can't eat yogurt but I purchase this for my daughter so that she has a healthy breakfast alternative I appreciate the protein that is in these yogurts that they're still flavorful without having too much sugar or too much fat.
Lindsay S.
Hampton , VA
This is the prefect yogurt to make fruit smoothies with! Just toss the yogurt into the blender with your favorite fruits and there you have it! The thickness is also perfect for a fruit and granola parfait!
Courtlyn W.
I get the peach version of this yogurt. It has a great taste with few calories and pretty low on sugar. I like that it has chunks of peach in it. I typically eat it with a cinnamon granola of some sort and make it a parfait!
rebecca r.
great yogurt, it definitely tastes like key lime. great value, be sure to stir it up first like any other greek yogurt. i buy it at any local grocery store in new york. love yoplait, have since i was a child and will continue to buy until i cannot anymore