Yoplait® Greek 100 Protein Key Lime Yogurt uploaded by Allysa B.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Fructose, Lime Juice Concentrate, Corn Starch, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Turmeric Extract (For Color), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Jasmine B.
Wesson, MS
This is my favorite yogurt ever..! I’m not big on dairy products but because i don’t drink milk my doctor recommended these and i freakin love them..! It actually tastes like pie..! I recommend these to everyone..
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
This is my favorite yogurt hands down! You cannot beat the taste, the price, the low carbs, and the low calories. This is what I buy the most when I buy yogurt. I do recommend this also.
Selena L.
Slayton, MN
Key lime is by far the best flavor of yogurt out there! I've been eating this flavor for years. Now that they have it in greek yogurt its even better! I love how thick it is! I buy a ton of these every time we go grocery shipping. They are fairly inexpensive, i would definitely recommend trying this flavor out if you haven't already!
Berenice A.
man... I would but all of them I like like the lime flavor and more because its fat free! My family and I enjoy Yoplait  yogurt we use it for a lot of stuff! IT is my favorite breakfast before anything else to be honest with you! I would only recommend it for the people who enjoy lime flavored food.
Blair K.
Mayfield, Ny
Way too thick for me. It has a weird taste after you lick it. I just am not happy with what I got. I felt like I was gonna puke. It was my first time and last time buy this product. I have no idea how I couldn't eat it. I would not recommend it to others. Yes it's that bad.
Shoshana G.
Brooklyn, MI
These are a lifesaver when it's a busy day at work. Sometimes it's hard to actually sit down and eat so I keep some of these at work and it's great. I love the different flavors they offer and it's the perfect size to feed that mid day craving for a snack.
Mackenzie M.
Menomonee Falls
Super declicious. I love that they are low calorie and that they are Greek Yogurt without the high density taste of other yogurts. Purchase these literally any grocery store and I am definitely a repeat customer. I would purchase these again and again.
Monique W.
Covington, LA
I live by this stuff!! It's so good and it's great for me because I can grab one really quickly when I'm rushing in the mornings. This flavor is so bomb! Just enough tart with my sweet!
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
I love key lime pie so this Greek yogurt is perfect for me. It's sweet, tart and all around delicious. Plus, it's only 100 calories which is nice. Other yogurt brands don't offer as many fun flavors like this which is why I like Yoplait yogurts.
Susan R.
I am so happy that Yoplait came out with a Greek yogurt that doesn't have a bitter taste and is very palatable. All of the flavors are wonderful and especially love the 'limited edition" flavors that come out from time to time. Hard to believe they are only 100 calories!