BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Water, Black Cherries, Tart Cherries, Sugar, Fructose, Modified Corn Starch, Pectin, Guar Gum, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Protect Wildlife -
Crush Before Disposal.

Rebecca G.
Florissant, MO
I want to give this yogurt 5 stars, but the first bite I put in my mouth I could taste the artificial sweeteners, the ones buried way at the bottom of the ingredients list. I suffer from migraines and artificial sweeteners are a huge trigger for me, and they can cause seizures in some people, so the fact that they aren't clearly marked on the label is A HUGE deal. Other than that it's great... there's even whole cherries it, that's amazing!
Madison V.
Appleton, WI
I have tried quiet a few different kinds of brands of Greek yogurt. I am not the biggest fan of Yoplait. I like the regular yogurts but this kind doesn't have a thick creamy consistency. It taste like regular yogurt. Not my favorite. I would stick to a different brand.
Chelsea G.
I love the 100 calorie protein line of this yogurt brand. It is more affordable than other brands and the Greek yogurt cuts down on the sugar while the flavors are still great. I am a consistent buyer!
Donna J.
The Colony, TX
Yoplait Yogurt with black cherry is one of my most favorite yogurts. I love the generous size pieces of fruit and the smooth creamy yogurt. I will certainly make this healthy choice my go to for a quick breakfast or mid day snack and will tell my friends to give it a try!
Jessica S.
Deforest, WI
Not the biggest fan of this Greek yogurt, but I have to say I am very picky with my Greek yogurt. I don't find Yoplait to be thick enough for my liking. The fruit part is fine, but if you like a thick and creamier yogurt like I do, I would skip this one.
Staci D.
My favorite yogurt. I wasn't a fan of greek yogurts until I tried this one. I buy it from Walmart, and sometimes Price Cutter. It's priced about the same as other name brands. The black cherry is my absolute favorite, I buy it for work every week!
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
I really really liked this yoplait Greek 100 protein black cherry yogurt. It was creamy and had the perfect amount of black cherries in it. It is definitely one I will buy again and would recommend. It's good stuff.
Amanda A.
Great yogurt. Like that their are bits of cherries in it as well. Walmart sells them for an affordable price. Good quality yogurt. My son and husband love the yoplait brand yogurts. Most flavors are great
Kathie R.
Chesapeake
I tried Yoplait after I had my bariatric surgery and it was creamy and filling to me. I bought the key lime flavor and it tasted just like a piece of pie so I fell in love with the Greek yogurt.
Paige M.
Xenia, OH
Amazing. Nothing less than amazing. The flavor is awesome, no after taste. Very healthy, inexpensive. It's like a dessert but good for you! I normally get it at Kroger. I highly recommend it