BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Water, Black Cherries, Tart Cherries, Sugar, Fructose, Modified Corn Starch, Pectin, Guar Gum, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Protect Wildlife -
Crush Before Disposal.

Rebecca G.
Florissant, MO
I want to give this yogurt 5 stars, but the first bite I put in my mouth I could taste the artificial sweeteners, the ones buried way at the bottom of the ingredients list. I suffer from migraines and artificial sweeteners are a huge trigger for me, and they can cause seizures in some people, so the fact that they aren't clearly marked on the label is A HUGE deal. Other than that it's great... there's even whole cherries it, that's amazing!
Heather H.
Brazil
I absolutely love the Yoplait Black Cherry 100 calorie yogurt. It's thicker than regular yogurt, which is filling, but isn't overly thick like other greek yogurts I've tried. The taste is amazing and I love getting pieces of actual cherries!!
Madison V.
Appleton, WI
I have tried quiet a few different kinds of brands of Greek yogurt. I am not the biggest fan of Yoplait. I like the regular yogurts but this kind doesn't have a thick creamy consistency. It taste like regular yogurt. Not my favorite. I would stick to a different brand.
Chelsea G.
I love the 100 calorie protein line of this yogurt brand. It is more affordable than other brands and the Greek yogurt cuts down on the sugar while the flavors are still great. I am a consistent buyer!
Emily M.
North Pole, AK
Not the best Greek yogurt. If I'm going to buy yoplait, I'll still with regular yogurt. It's good in a pinch but there are other brands I would go to first. I would buy the bargain brand over yoplait Greek yogurt. My kids don't mind it but say it has a grainy texture.
Tiffany C.
Monroe, LA
Cherry is by far my favorite of all the yogurt flavors. It has the perfect amount of tang and sweet to eliminate the cravings that I have for sweets. The cost makes it super affordable so that I can keep my fridge stocked with a variety of flavors for my whole family to enjoy!
Alyssa H.
I love the Greek yogurt! I'm not usually a cherry fan, but this doesn't have a fake cherry taste like other things do. I feel so much better after eating the Greek yogurt than any other snack. And the best part is it's usually on sale for way less than the unhealthy snacks!
Donna J.
The Colony, TX
Yoplait Yogurt with black cherry is one of my most favorite yogurts. I love the generous size pieces of fruit and the smooth creamy yogurt. I will certainly make this healthy choice my go to for a quick breakfast or mid day snack and will tell my friends to give it a try!
Alison R.
Good price, good flavor, good quality, good amount, good all around. Definitely my favorite yogurt. Not only all that but also it is very healthy and low calorie. I ate these on my diet alot and lost alot of weight and I think this was a major contributor to it.
Jessica S.
Deforest, WI
Not the biggest fan of this Greek yogurt, but I have to say I am very picky with my Greek yogurt. I don't find Yoplait to be thick enough for my liking. The fruit part is fine, but if you like a thick and creamier yogurt like I do, I would skip this one.