Yoplait® Greek 100 Protein Banana Caramel Yogurt

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Water, Banana Puree, Fructose, Sugar, Corn Starch, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Natural Flavor, Salt, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Greek 100 Protein Banana Caramel Yogurt!
I love this yogurt! For only 100 calories, it is the perfect filling snack. I have tried many flavors, and i would say the banana caramel is good, but not my favorite, but I am not a big banana fan. These yogurts stay stocked in my fridge!
Virginia Beach
This is good yogurt. I love banana yogurt the most. It's very affordable and most times can get it on sale. Has a great banana taste but I could do without the caramel. I would for sure recommend to others.
San Jose, CA
Fat free, only about a hundred calories and tastes bomb? Ummmmm heck yeah!! Sign me up. I love the taste of this one which is why it's my favorite one of the brand. I buy them in bulk for me and my family.
Yoplait never seems to fail at coming up with delicious yogurt flavors! This one in particular isn't my all time favorite but it's definitely delicious! There's very few calories which is a plus!! I'm just so pleased with yoplait!
Norwich
Delicious!! I buy this product all the time and have it with a meal or alone for a snack. It satisfies the sweet tooth and just knowing that it is only 100 calories makes it all the better.
Crescent City, CA
These yogurts taste awesome for only being 100 calories! The only downside, and it's minor, is a slight hint of an artificial sweetener aftertaste but I think it's pretty subtle. I sometimes find these at my local Grocery Outlet for a really great price and like to pick them up then.
Homestead, FL
WAY too sweet. I was excited to learn Yoplait eliminated high fructose corn syrup from their yogurts, but now they add fructose in addition to sugar. And this yogurt, and all that I have tried recently, are ridiculously sweet. It's like eating a container of smooth, creamy candy. It probably appeals to a young child's palate, but I can't see how any adult would enjoy eating it
Carnegie
This is one of my favorites. Its light, but heavy enough to actually count as a snack. Its very healthy for you as well. I bought this at my local Walmart, which always has full stock. It is a bit pricey but definitely worth the price! I will for sure keep buying it.
Me encanta su combinación de sabores.son ligeros y deliciosos. Siempre lo llevo a todos lados y los encuentro fácilmente. Es bueno para luego de nuestro desayuno lo comparto y lo recomiendo, acerca de su precio es bueno y vale la pena probarlos
I personally am not a big fan of yogurt. Especially not Greek yogurt. So when I tried this and liked it I was surprised. I ended up buying it for a full month. This flavor was my favorite flavor of all.

Looking for your answer?