Yoplait® Greek 100 Protein Banana Caramel Yogurt

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Water, Banana Puree, Fructose, Sugar, Corn Starch, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Natural Flavor, Salt, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Greek 100 Protein Banana Caramel Yogurt!
Reno, NV
These are good once you get to the sweets in the middle of the yogurt. I prefer these over Chobanis yogurt.
Conway, AR
Good flavor and love that it is low calorie. These are easy to take to work for a quick mid morning snack.
Yucaipa, CA
Love this, its flavorful and feeling. I don't feel heavy after eating it. It offers many flavors as well
I hate the texture of this yogurt. I think it's just because it's the greek and I love yoplait normally..
Bluefield, WV
Im not big on greek yogurt because it tastes like cottage cheese but I cant turn down anything yoplait
Lithia Spgs, GA
I enjoy this brand and try different flavors. This flavor was not for me and it tasted very weird.
Banana and caramel do not belong together. Not good at all. The only thing good is being fat free.
Jacksonville, IL
Love yogurt, and love bananas what more is there to say? Lol this is one of my breakfast go tos.
Ashland
Affordable yogurt. Great snack to have for breakfast and it's also healthy too. It's amazing.
Bronx, NY
Such a very good product super healthy, good taste, and it doesnt feel bad in the stomach

Looking for your answer?