BY YOPLAIT

Fat Free Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Kosher Gelatin, Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus], Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose), Flavor Blend (Fructose, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Nitrogen.

Arianna G.
Waller, TX
MY ABSOLUTE FAVE!!!! I live for these they are so good! Taste wonderful and are super light! I love all the flavors of this and I buy it every time I go to the store. I'm addicted to these things I love them so much
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
My absolute favorite yogurt..this stuff is great..it has a light whipped texture and a vanilla/cupcake flavor..it's only 100 calories per container..makes an excellent snack for anytime morning or night..this is a continuous repurchase for me..it's a must try for all yogurt lovers
Monica Z.
This vanilla cupcake flavored yogurt has got to be one of my favorites. I buy them from Walmart all the time. At least 4-5 for a week. It's a fluffy yogurt that tastes very sweet, I would definitely recommend this for anyone who likes a good, light, low-cal yogurt!
Sheenah H.
I usually buy for my daughter but I tasted this product and was really pleased with the flavor. I like cupcakes and things like that but this was a more healthy way for me to satisfy my sweet tooth! And it was affordable.
Dani Z.
Zeeland
My kids and husband just love the whips cupcake flavor. When I find them at the store I almost have to buy them out of stock because with 3 boys and a husband they do not last long in our house! Excellent product.
Haydee R.
Arlington , TX
I love the whipped yogurt because it has a different texture than regular yogurt, not only that but it reminds me more like icing. I just think the whipped texture is better than regular.
Tiffani R.
Mahomet, IL
My toddler loves this flavor and I love the fact that's it's a lot less messy than regular yogurt! I also personally enjoy the whips for the smooth, light, creamy texture.
Shyann R.
I have never been a fan of greek yogurt, until I tried these whips! The vanilla cupcake is the perfect amount of sweet, and taste nothing like gree yogurt. The texture is good too. The amount served in them is very filling. I try to eat one and a yogurt or apple in the morning and it fills me right up. I would recommend trying it with some granola to spice it up some!
Sheryl S.
West Linn, OR
I hated the way greek yogurt was so thick but I love that the Whips adds a fluffy texture. The protein is so easy to eat now! Love that I can get lots of protein. Airy texture. Normal price of yogurt and regularly has coupons to help with the cost when buying several yogurts.
Flor Lucia S.
Orlando, FL
I love Yoplait greek yogurt. i love the price. it's healthy, delicious and very nutritious. i love all the flavors of this yogurt. I eat yogurt every morning for breakfast. high protein. it is my favorite. yo can mix in some granola. congratulation Yoplait.