Delicious, light and fluffy whipped fat free yogurt mousse and 100 calories made with natural colors & flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Whips!® Strawberry Lemonade Sorbet Fat Free Yogurt Mousse!
How would you rate this product?
Bowie, TX
Talk about yummy in my tummy this yogurt was fantastic will definitely repurchase my kids love it too! It's very smooth and dectible
Kingsport, TN
I dislike whips it tastes really bad but apparently it's good for you. It doesn't have a lot of calories so I guess it's healthy
Pembroke Pnes, FL
not a fan of whips. something weird about it. tried it at a brunch once , not my thing. just give me my regular French Vanilla.
Dublin, OH
i really like the whips. they are light and filling. they are really affordable. they flavors that iv'e tried are really good.
Any of the Yoplait Whips is a great plus to any lunch or snack. I never buy anything else. The variety of flavors is awesome.
Galloway, OH
My kids will only eat yoplait yogurt, and I don't blame them, every flavor tastes fresh and yummy, without a huge price tag
San Juan
This taste like whip cream. Its so smooth and "fluffy" like a cloud. It has a variety of flavors that taste as good.
Reno, NV
Interesting flavor, but i did like it. I'm not usually a fan of mousse, but this was pretty good. I will buy again
kingsport, TN
Great tasting and light for that on the go snack and just a midnight craving I love the flavors I can choose from
Muncie, IN
Yuck! This was not good at all. Didn't like the taste or the aftertaste! Even my kids didn't like it .

Looking for your answer?